Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Death in Fire » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Death in Fire
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Death in Fire Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New clan started out! Looking for members of any skill all we ask is that your active, we can help support you through the difficult times, and will help through the good ones too Big Grin we are now in the top 30 with 300 points and are looking for more and more people so please do not hesitate to apply, we have more than enough room for anybody Smile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dom2007: 02-02-2010 14:54.

01-19-2010 22:49 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
shadow-hunter555

Registration Date: 01-14-2010
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can always come over to help out
01-19-2010 22:51 shadow-hunter555 is offline Search for Posts by shadow-hunter555 Add shadow-hunter555 to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

02-02-2010 14:54 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Death in Fire

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH