Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Attention Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

link removed

Tis an absolutely brilliant album and worth a download!

Review:

Given the massive success of Rob Zombie’s revitalization of the Haloween franchise, it’s only natural that his music has fallen under the shadow of a certain Michael Myers. But Zombie is deadest on bringing his music back to the forefront with his first solo album since 2006’s Educated Horses. Having broken ties with Geffen Records, his label of eighteen years (dating back to White Zombie era recordings), Hellbilly Deluxe 2 will be released through Roadrunner Records, and will feature kick-off single “What?” Featuring song titles such as “Virgin Witch,” “Jesus Frankenstein,” and “Werewolf Women of the SS,” Hellbilly seems to promise more of what we’ve come to expect from Zombie; a healthy dose of horror and humor spiked with a touch of high camp.

I can't get enough of this album!!!!!

Download. Play. Enjoy.

01-20-2010 02:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's a 2? Ha, that tells you how much I pay attention to the music scene. I might go buy it when I can...my computer doesn't like downloads and really, I'd rather pay for good music....lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-20-2010 22:01 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd rather pay for good music too. But £50 a week aint much to live on so luxury items such as hard copy cd's are a no-no. V_V

01-25-2010 21:14 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Is this actually a 2nd part to the masterpiece that was the original album???????

How have i not heard about this before Crying
01-30-2010 23:38 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

yes, this is the second part........and my god its good!

01-31-2010 00:59 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

removed link for 2 reasons.

1) its a .rar file and could contain anything

2) its naughty Wink

02-01-2010 00:52 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

So were not allowed to post any music on here?

02-02-2010 09:13 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

gaz.....

Epic Music

Fans of Metal Or Rock/Heavy Rock/Heavy Metal

Meaningful Songs

just a few music threads Wink lol that why you shouldn't have another one XD only from the topic you can put on other kind of music.... so this discusion means only Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2 music can be discused Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

02-02-2010 10:17 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH