Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE New Zealand or Australia » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Zealand or Australia
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrunkenSwordsman

Registration Date: 09-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist

New Zealand or Australia Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anybody apart from me?
01-20-2010 22:10 DrunkenSwordsman is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenSwordsman Add DrunkenSwordsman to your Buddy List
Eli

images/avatars/avatar-684.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [WOLF] dep

RE: New Zealand or Australia Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WOOT!! somebody else who's an outcast Big Grin

not quite in the same country - but still on the other end of the world compared to the others Tongue

03-16-2010 14:34 Eli is offline Search for Posts by Eli Add Eli to your Buddy List
DrunkenSwordsman

Registration Date: 09-30-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrunkenSwordsman
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just the 2 of us then?
07-22-2010 09:51 DrunkenSwordsman is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenSwordsman Add DrunkenSwordsman to your Buddy List
Eli

images/avatars/avatar-684.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2010
Clan: [WOLF] dep

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

apparently so!

08-22-2010 15:40 Eli is offline Search for Posts by Eli Add Eli to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Thumb Up! Who Lives Here? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do m8, l'm an Aussie

so l guess it makes 3 of us haha
03-05-2011 12:44 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: KhOrNe

Where in aussie mate? I live in Quake town (christchurch new zealand)
07-21-2011 23:57 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

sorry for the late reply.....South/Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne VIC
10-06-2011 05:44 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
markus1979

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Khorne

i live in Perth

05-19-2012 05:00 markus1979 is offline Search for Posts by markus1979 Add markus1979 to your Buddy List
cous-couc

images/avatars/avatar-974.gif

Registration Date: 11-15-2009

Brisbane, QLD

05-21-2012 06:18 cous-couc is offline Search for Posts by cous-couc Add cous-couc to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

Hey good to see more Aussie's!
05-21-2012 10:48 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
cous-couc

images/avatars/avatar-974.gif

Registration Date: 11-15-2009

I'm Polish, but now I'm currently living down underSmile Looks like I'll stay here for whileSmile

05-21-2012 13:03 cous-couc is offline Search for Posts by cous-couc Add cous-couc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE New Zealand or Australia

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH