Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Sapling, Levija » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sapling, Levija 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Sapling, Levija Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sapling
Levija

multiaccounts
credit card payment frauds
pernament ban

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

01-21-2010 08:38 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BLP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT ?

Are you serious ?

What the HELL is this ?

Credit card fraud ?

We reported the accounts as playing from the same IP. As soon as my brother started playing. We live together (well he lives with me).

And Credit Card Fraud ? I personally paid those premium refills.

What kind of joke is this ? You can't be serious. I woud like to see more explanations, because this is unfunny to me.

Edit : I seriously hope it won't take you 24 hours to answer this, because right now I am VERY VERY unhappy, and might this be for only 20-30 euros, I will take this to a judiciary level.

Edit 2 : I have started to file a complaint to the IC3, and will be reporting K2M to the European Anti Fraud Office. For your info, I work in government intelligence. I will not take a "credit card fraud" accusation lightly.
You should have contacted me before deciding to ban and post this here without even thinking it through.

As for your card fraud accusation, under the Consumer Protection Act of 2007, I demand to see ALL the information you have about me and about this "fraud".

I expect this demand will be met, it would be in your best legal interest. Poland is after all part of the European Union and is not exempt of following a certain set of rules.

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by BLP: 01-21-2010 09:22.

01-21-2010 08:42 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
BLP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Updated with new information. I thought it woud be worth the Bump, I'm sure the admins won't want to leave this hanging in the air too long.

01-21-2010 09:23 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
andrei7radu

images/avatars/avatar-369.jpg

Registration Date: 10-12-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [BLP]

i can't abstain myself ... maybe he ment "freud", not fraud ... Evil

01-21-2010 10:16 andrei7radu is offline Search for Posts by andrei7radu Add andrei7radu to your Buddy List
BLP

One last thing, General enquiries about this ban can be discussed here.

For anything reated directly to your ridiculous "card fraud" accusation, I would kindly ask you to contact me directly on this adress : ghostnetip@gmail.com

Any information regarding a financial transaction between me and your company/team posted here would be a violation of my privacy.

I will be taking this to court. An email to the OLAF has been sent - a good thing for me that I have worked with some of their people in the past, another to the French administration for fraud investigation (being a French citizen, I will be taking this to French law which will be extremely unfortunate for your company).

I have filed a complaint to the IC3, and will be contacting in the afternoon the French embassy in Varsaw so they can advise me as to how legal pursuits can be engaged against K2M and the owners of this game.

Once this goes through, I wil be filling for moral compensations for the accusations of "fraud", financial compensation for the loss of my account (and my brother's), the time invested in it will be measured financialy and so will the premium membership.

I strongly suggest you contact me on the above email ASAP, as I will make this move extremely fast.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BLP: 01-21-2010 11:09.

01-21-2010 11:09 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Konrad

BLP, we have received a CHARGEBACK requests from Paypal regarding both accounts. Please check your Paypal account, you should see those changebacks. You may contact Paypal support for more information.

About "playing with your sister" - you play both accounts and it is very visible in logs (the same times of starting and ending game). Or maybe you will tell me that you're twins and wake up, go sleep, go school, meet with friends etc in exactly the same time?

Other >> pm Szeszej

01-21-2010 11:13 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
BLP

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
BLP, we have received a CHARGEBACK requests from Paypal regarding both accounts. Please check your Paypal account, you should see those changebacks. Contact Paypal support for more information.

About "playing with your sister" - you play both accounts and it is very visible in logs (the same times of starting and ending game). Or maybe you will tell me that you're twins and wake up, go sleep, go school, meet with friends etc in exactly the same time?

Nope, we live together and have a lot of friends in common but are not twins.

We simply use the same computer, when I log in, he usually logs in behind me (I'm sure you'll see that usually one logs out for the other to log in), etc. I don't see how I have to justify my timetable to you, nor would my brother but I'd be more than happy to fax or email you a copy of our ID papers and any kind of paper that justifies my adress, and him living at the same adress with me.

(Edit : It's my brother, not my sister. Facts must be exact)

As for the paypal chargebacks, I will look into it. I was on my paypal account 5 minutes ago, and do not see any chargebacks to your company, there are a lot of transactions on it and I would know if it had been used in a fraudulous manner.

That being said, "even" if there had been chargebacks, I don't see how it justifies as a "credit card payment fraud". Accusing someone of that is in itself an offense.

So, now would be the time to email me on the said adress above and to send me the exact ID transaction numbers and details of those chargebacks you have received.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BLP: 01-21-2010 11:23.

01-21-2010 11:22 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

From information we got from Paypal, credit card owner made request of chargeback, because he didn't authorized this transactions. You should get this info on email from Paypal. Maybe it's not fraud, but this is suspicious situation and happens usually on card fraud or stolen card. Again - we're not accusing you of anything, we just got request from paypal and you should discuss this matter with them.

I'm not questioning you have brother. Basen on logs one can say you and your brother have ideally synchronized timetable for more then a year. Most probably you and your brother are playing both accounts when the other person is away from home and can't play.

Other >> pm Szeszej

01-21-2010 11:31 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
andrei7radu

how it can be considered multi when 2 accounts on 1 ip were announced and there where no interactions between accounts in such manner that one would benefit from the other ???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by andrei7radu: 01-21-2010 11:33.

01-21-2010 11:31 andrei7radu is offline Search for Posts by andrei7radu Add andrei7radu to your Buddy List
andrei7radu

quote:
Originally posted by andrei7radu
how it can be considered multi when 2 accounts on 1 ip were announced and there where no interactions between accounts in such manner that one would benefit from the other ???

later edit: sooooo ... if you're right, why did you wait more than a year for this ??? ... and that's right, "we're not accusing you for anything" ... the proof is in the first post

Sapling
Levija

multiaccounts
credit card payment frauds
pernament ban

... when a punishment is a consequence, it means that the reason is considered a "felony" for which that person is accused ... Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by andrei7radu: 01-21-2010 11:43.

01-21-2010 11:41 andrei7radu is offline Search for Posts by andrei7radu Add andrei7radu to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

andrei7radu, please read the red text below Pillory board name. This part of the forum is not for chitchat.

Other >> pm Szeszej

01-21-2010 11:55 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

the evidence the game has warrents a ban untill further notice if my knowledge of legality is up to scratch, if lejiva and sapling are proven innocent on both counts then the lost days of premium would need to be repaid but the game owners would not be obligated to pay any other costs to either of the aforementioned players Smile

if they are only cleared of 1 offence, the other would still constitute as a permanent ban and thus see the situation unchanged

only word of advice i could possibly give would be to levija, and that would be dont take this to court, you would be wasting money on legal expences over something you dont really have much power over, fight your case with the games devs themselves, after all evidence is reviewed, they will re assess the ban they have given and proceadings will either commence from there on or you just have to start the game from scratch Smile

EDIT: sorry is this post is unwarrented, i simply thought it would be a good idea to post my knowledge of legal roceadings on this thread so levija has some sort of idea what to expect and how to handle this

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 01-21-2010 11:57.

01-21-2010 11:55 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
BLP

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
From information we got from Paypal, credit card owner made request of chargeback, because he didn't authorized this transactions. You should get this info on email from Paypal. Maybe it's not fraud, but this is suspicious situation and happens usually on card fraud or stolen card. Again - we're not accusing you of anything, we just got request from paypal and you should discuss this matter with them.

I'm not questioning you have brother. Basen on logs one can say you and your brother have ideally synchronized timetable for more then a year. Most probably you and your brother are playing both accounts when the other person is away from home and can't play.

For the subject of my brother, I'm sure we can discuss this once the paypal issue is cleared. As a side note, he started playing only 4 months ago, so "more than a year" is somewhat strange.

But, as I said earlier, I checked with paypal and see no record of chargebacks. Which is why, before this goes any further, I would like to receive, by email, the exact ID number for the transactions that were charged back, the paypal info associated with each payment. Without them, I cannot do anything to verify your claims.

01-21-2010 13:01 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

1) Ok, since September. Since it looks like both of you are playing both accounts when second person is off.

2) Please check your email.

Other >> pm Szeszej

01-21-2010 13:22 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
BLP

Thank you for the email.

I trust this issue will be resolved shortly.

01-21-2010 18:25 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
BLP

Email response sent, Updating status here in check you didn't see my email.

01-22-2010 08:33 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Sapling, Levija

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH