Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Evan <3??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evan <3???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Evan <3??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=115

Anyone got any idea wat this means or is about Tongue Confused

01-22-2010 00:36 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been trying to wirk out the polish word all night but it as something to do with this

Auctions WOSP - Polish

01-22-2010 00:42 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Clan: DARK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

enjoy

A short explanation of the situation:

In Poland there's a charity organization called

Each year during Christmas they organize charity auctions where you can buy stuff donated by celebrities. All the money gathered from the auctions is used to buy medical equipment for polish hospitals.

The Dev Team offered for auction a special heart visible in the player profile, city overview and ranking. One for each polish server. Someone asked the Dev Team whether it will be possible to buy such hearts on the UK servers. The response was "If you create a new thread and gather a few signatures (in game name, what server and that they're willing to participate in the auction) then there might be a possibility to auction some for the foreign servers."

So anyone who would like to participate in such auction please visit this thread and add your signature. You need an account on the polish board to be able to reply in that thread.

The auctions unfortunately are held on a polish auction site and everything is in polish. The currency is PLN, there's also shown how much is it in Euro and US dollars so there shouldn't be too many problems with payment.

This is an example of how the heart looks like

If the Dev Team will auction the hearts I will paste the links to the auctions and write a guide on how to register and participate in the auctions.

Edit. I'm sorry, I'm having problems accessing the auctions page. I'll write the guide as soon as I regain access.

all written by evangelion himself Wink and to see the example of how a heart looks like just click 4time's link

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TheDestroyer: 01-22-2010 00:44.

01-22-2010 00:43 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Thread Starter Thread Started by Apollo

Ah right thanks just noticed it in the rankings and was like Confused but cheers anyway Smile

01-22-2010 00:51 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Evan <3???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH