Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » keep getting logged out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page keep getting logged out
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

keep getting logged out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Swiftdeathiscoming

Problem description:Id in game:Swiftdeathiscoming

Problem description:nearly everytime i click on something(like clicking an attack that's finished so i can view it) the screen will go white(browser) and then if i refresh the page or click back i get this message? what is suddenly wrong

You have been logged out because of session expiry (e1-()/89.200.5.200).

ps.i changed the numbers at the end it's my i.p address i think

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
01-22-2010 14:12 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i used to get that when the internet went off for a second or so......when it goes off, it ends that 'session' with the BW servers so, by logging in again you have created another session.

nothing BW can do about it. its just your fluctuating internet thats the problem.

01-22-2010 19:42 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about searching the forum, does that work? Yes? Then that is your best option.

01-23-2010 10:36 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » keep getting logged out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH