Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Forums bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Forums bug
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Forums bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

|
|
|
\/

03-24-2007 01:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Rienna

Registration Date: 03-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin why thank you. so, I'm having this very interesting forum bug where when I click certain links, it automatically shuts down my firefox browser.

I have tried opening the links in internet explorer, I get the same result, a closed browser. I have disabled my firewall and tried clicking the links... closed browser.

so far the links that close my browser are:

from the control panel menu: signature options
from the profile menu: the pm button
from the general thread area: the post new topic button (which is why Szeszej started this thread for me Big Grin )

Any help/suggestions/whatever at fixing this if it's on my end, would be muchly appreciated.

I can be reached in msn at yellow_sundragon@msn.com

03-24-2007 01:30 Rienna is offline Homepage of Rienna Search for Posts by Rienna Add Rienna to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rienna
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try to install Opera and see if it helps.

03-24-2007 08:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Forums bug

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH