Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » New message system » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New message system
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Attention New message system Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 5128

Problem description: Although this new system is very good it seems its not working properly. I thought yesterday it was some minor glitch but today it happened again. I have clearly sent message, but it never went out after checking outbox. Then I needed to write it again and on 2nd try it worked.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-23-2010 13:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've also experienced that problem today :/

01-23-2010 20:24 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What message did you get after clicking on SEND when page reloaded?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

01-25-2010 21:09 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

No message and today it happened again.

01-25-2010 21:09 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Konrad
Administrator

Are you using Firefox 3.5 or 3.6 browser?

Other >> pm Szeszej

01-25-2010 21:46 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

3.6 for few days.

01-25-2010 22:24 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Konrad
Administrator

There were some problems with this browser lately. It's violating form keys inserting new lines, so sometimes instead of
code:
1:
[submit]

we get
code:
1:
2:
[
submit]

I've just applied a little post filter, which should do the trick.

Other >> pm Szeszej

01-26-2010 08:21 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Great, thx.

01-26-2010 18:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » New message system

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH