Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » plaint for sell to another » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page plaint for sell to another
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
acdexc

Registration Date: 04-11-2009
Clan: S.S.

plaint for sell to another Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want to make a plaint against Ryuuka cause of this :

Good Fn-Fal

Ive made auction BN and he sell to another player .

How can it be possible ?

01-25-2010 22:24 acdexc is offline Search for Posts by acdexc Add acdexc to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maybe he got an earlier bn ingame

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
01-26-2010 18:49 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

blackcat you know the rules for complaints section.....warning

01-26-2010 19:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The in-game offer wasn't earlier, but I understand that the seller might not have noticed the forum offer yet so the ban will be just for 24h.

01-28-2010 10:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ryuuka

images/avatars/avatar-352.jpg

Registration Date: 02-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Yup I got an offer in GAME with information about BN at the forum.

I noticed a BN at the forum so I made an offer to THIS person.

Undoubtely I didn't notice that the forum offer was from someone other, and I broke the rules of the game. Silly me, I am very sorry.

I believe the punishment is deserved.

Bye

Necropolis: Ryuuka
01-28-2010 21:25 Ryuuka is offline Search for Posts by Ryuuka Add Ryuuka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » plaint for sell to another

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH