Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » is the highest level you can get 100 or can you go over level 100 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page is the highest level you can get 100 or can you go over level 100 4 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Devil-Shadow-Hunter

Registration Date: 01-21-2010
Clan: DB

is the highest level you can get 100 or can you go over level 100 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is 100 the highest or can you go over level 100

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Devil-Shadow-Hunter: 01-26-2010 13:28.

01-26-2010 13:27 Devil-Shadow-Hunter is offline Search for Posts by Devil-Shadow-Hunter Add Devil-Shadow-Hunter to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why do you think that 100 is the max? There are items that require level much higher than 100... I think that answers the question.

01-26-2010 13:32 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah but in the list of exp needed it only goes upto 100.

So it could still be a valid question Tongue
01-26-2010 15:39 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

The list was done by a player. You can find the math bit there and calculate for more, up to infinity if you like.
The question is answered.

01-26-2010 15:42 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Devil-Shadow-Hunter

Registration Date: 01-21-2010
Clan: DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by Devil-Shadow-Hunter

ok thanks diablo i was just wondering

01-26-2010 16:04 Devil-Shadow-Hunter is offline Search for Posts by Devil-Shadow-Hunter Add Devil-Shadow-Hunter to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Why do you think that 100 is the max? There are items that require level much higher than 100... I think that answers the question.

not necessarily, at level 99-100, the easiness bonus would be insane, allowing to wield items with requirements of over 100.

Just nit-picking though, i do think you can get over lvl 100, but the xp req would be unimaginable.

01-26-2010 17:02 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:
Originally posted by diablo

not necessarily, at level 99-100, the easiness bonus would be insane, allowing to wield items with requirements of over 100.

Just nit-picking though, i do think you can get over lvl 100, but the xp req would be unimaginable.

But at the same time, from what I gather, the 'level cap' was created or wasn't, more precisely, before easiness bonus for levelling up was introduced, thus surely there would be no cap?

And wash away my innocence and fear
01-26-2010 18:10 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » is the highest level you can get 100 or can you go over level 100

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH