Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Question???? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Devil-Shadow-Hunter

Registration Date: 01-21-2010
Clan: DB

Question???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it 4 warnings then you are banned or 5? just worndering

01-26-2010 22:01 Devil-Shadow-Hunter is offline Search for Posts by Devil-Shadow-Hunter Add Devil-Shadow-Hunter to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4 chick

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-26-2010 22:07 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's 4, and from the insane rate you're collecting them, i'd guess you'll know that answer by tomorrow evening anyway ;-)

If you want advice, it would be to maybe stop posting before you've read through the regulations of each section, watch the behaviour of others and learn from them.

Bear in mind, more than one forum ban will result in an in-game ban.
01-26-2010 22:08 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Simple version: Just roam and read, don't post, only post if you REALLY have to, and even then, make sure it isn't something talked about often.

Slightly more in-depth version: My advise since you already racked up 3 warnings. Either lurk for most of the month until they disappear, OR if you do post, make sure it's active within the past 3 days, and if you do, you REALLY have to think about what you say before you ask. If you end up creating a thread that's been mentioned before, then BOOM! Your banned.

To be honest, the safest one is probably lurk but not post, unless ofcourse it's something that doesn't include you asking an obvious question (or someone asking a question and you replying with "Idk")

Although asking a question relating to the question in a thread probably counts as on-topic...

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 01-27-2010 00:47.

01-27-2010 00:47 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
If you want advice, it would be to maybe stop posting before you've read through the regulations of each section, watch the behaviour of others and learn from them.

Sound advice for any new member, warnings or not Smile

01-27-2010 00:56 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Question????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH