Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Hespera » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hespera
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Hespera Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am available to help the smaller clans with expos and defensive sieges.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6173

RACE ABSORBER
ARCANA BLOODMAGIC
HIT POINTS 642
BLOOD POINTS 227
LEVEL 54

With level 3 Black Knight Tattoo

DAMAGE
140 - 155 Good Murderous Mace of Betrayal (+2)
DEFENCE 134
STRENGTH 73
AGILITY 119
TOUGHNESS 51
APPEARANCE 62
CHARISMA 37
REPUTATION 56
PERCEPTION 28
INTELLIGENCE 31
KNOWLEDGE 33

I have items for clans with clan armoury already activated to help with buildings\quests\sieges.

PM me here or in game if you would like my help.

This post has been edited 15 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 08-07-2008 03:02.

03-21-2008 18:16 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could L.O.D use you for an expedition soon mate

legionnaires of doom

L.O.D
03-21-2008 21:56 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Hespera
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hespera
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, let me know when Smile

03-22-2008 01:23 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

could we use you for a siege in L.O.D

and dont play againsed us this time Tongue

L.O.D
04-02-2008 21:27 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Hespera
Lord

Stats updated

05-08-2008 06:29 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

Updated. If help is needed just ask.

06-11-2008 14:56 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

I'm available to help. Expedition or sieges Smile

06-18-2008 02:41 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Order of the Sacred [Sacred] could use your help in expos because we all just got loads of PoH in a seige so there will be lots of expos can you join?

06-18-2008 06:37 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

hey i'm about to start a expo(white dragon) and need some good help could you please come over to T.B.M(the black masqurade) and help me? though u might think it's not worth while i'd appreciate it

In-game name:swiftdeathiscoming

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
06-19-2008 16:20 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Hespera
Lord

I've messaged you in game.

06-20-2008 00:16 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

Edited and up

06-30-2008 11:13 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
minigangster

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

need ur help seige to 2nd phase is 8 hours getting attacked for my square and the clan name is lord of doom in game name minigangster please could you join thanks.much appreciated if u do

07-07-2008 15:14 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

need you urgently at T.B.M to defend against a takeover siege

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
07-08-2008 16:31 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Hespera

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH