Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » noob question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page noob question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theroux_

Registration Date: 01-31-2010
Race in game: Absorber

noob question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

been browsing the bans in the pillory out of some morbid curiosity, and i'm just wondering what sz means when he says push/pull actions? i get that its something to do with getting too many stones for something crap, but not sure why thats worth a ban.

also, when it comes to sieging and you're not in a clan, is everyone fair game? as in, no need to notify or anything? what happens if you win/lose a siege? and yes, i'm an obvious noob.
01-31-2010 22:47 Theroux_ is offline Search for Posts by Theroux_ Add Theroux_ to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

RE: noob question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It means items have been sold for much more than their worth in a bid to give unfair advantage through the moving of stones to a certain individual.

As for sieges, it doesnt matter whether you're in clan or not, everyone is always fair game, no notice needed, but it is quite an aggressive tactic. With winning and losing, it depends on the type of siege.

Seriously man, any questions you have, PM me in the game, dont do it here you'll get warnings and end up banned ;-)
01-31-2010 23:13 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

listen to NouveauNosferatu, he knows his stuff Wink thread closed

02-01-2010 00:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » noob question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH