Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS water-spirit; nastya; Greshnik » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page water-spirit; nastya; Greshnik
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

water-spirit; nastya; Greshnik Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 64704
Login water-spirit

ID 38980
Login nastya
Character nastya

ID 66189
Login Greshnik
Character Greshnik

Not reported 1 IP game, multiple trades - multiaccounts and permanent ban

02-01-2010 20:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Water Spirit

images/avatars/avatar-574.gif

Registration Date: 09-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Water Spirit: 04-08-2010 00:11.

02-04-2010 18:00 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
xalker

Registration Date: 03-10-2010

RE: water-spirit; nastya; Greshnik Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello I'm a guy whose girl character (Nastya), was because of my mistakes is blocked, please remove the ban from the character nastya, be grateful. Thank you
03-10-2010 22:29 xalker is offline Search for Posts by xalker Add xalker to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you want to appeal you need to PM me and I would advise to make the explaination a little bit more english friendly Wink

03-11-2010 21:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS water-spirit; nastya; Greshnik

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH