Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Slight problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Slight problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Slight problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: I don't know Tongue

Problem description: Whenever I lg in, the next hyperlink I click on, it comes up with this:

You have been logged out because of session expiry (e1-195.93.21.2(2527)/195.93.21.101).

Any suggestions on what to do?

03-23-2008 18:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clear your cookies and check whether your firewall doesn't block your cookies. You can check that using this page:
http://www.tempesttech.com/cookies/cookietest1.asp

And also visit this site:
http://www.ip-adress.com/
Press F5 while visiting it and check if your IP's changing.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-23-2008 18:26 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tried both, yep cookies are working fine and my IP is not changing.

03-23-2008 18:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

Clear the browser's history and try Ctrl+F5 on the bw page.

03-23-2008 18:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

Nope, still doesn't work Frown

03-23-2008 18:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

Try turning off your firewall and then refreshing the bw page.

03-23-2008 18:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

I'd rather not, as this is my uncles computer, and don't want to mss it about Wink I am only here for a few hours anyway...

03-23-2008 18:58 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

Then I guess reinstalling windows won't be the solution for you Tongue Your uncle may have a virus or something too Smile

03-23-2008 19:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
stryke1

Registration Date: 01-15-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Is it every time you log in?

Because I have a glitchy BT Home Hub, and I have to reset it, which changes my IP, so that could be the source of the problem.

03-23-2008 23:17 stryke1 is offline Search for Posts by stryke1 Add stryke1 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No, t is just when i log in, it is fine, then when I click on a hyperlink on the left it says that ^^

03-24-2008 13:25 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
stryke1

Registration Date: 01-15-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

I don't know then... I can't think of anything to solve it unless there is an alternative internet connection available?

03-24-2008 17:29 stryke1 is offline Search for Posts by stryke1 Add stryke1 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

It doesn't matter now, I'm back home Wink I think closed

03-24-2008 17:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Slight problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH