Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Leg Good Tiger`s Corset, Perfect Mp5k » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Leg Good Tiger`s Corset, Perfect Mp5k
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Syrielle

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: [S.S.]

Leg Good Tiger`s Corset, Perfect Mp5k Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Tiger`s Corset
Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 3
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +9, AGILITY +13, TOUGHNESS +7, defence -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 61, STRENGTH: 12, CHARISMA: 12, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 11 250 Lgo

Perfect Mp5k
One-handed gun
Damage: 12 - 36
Effects: attacks per round: 6, chance for critical hit +4 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 63, AGILITY: 36, PERCEPTION: 56
Selling price: 41 000 Lgo

Any idea ?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Syrielle: 02-11-2010 13:40.

02-02-2010 09:09 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Thread Starter Thread Started by Syrielle
RE: Legendary Good Tiger`s Corset Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

02-04-2010 07:35 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

RE: Legendary Good Tiger`s Corset Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up

02-05-2010 09:27 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

up

02-07-2010 13:41 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Up, and new item

02-11-2010 13:41 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Up

02-12-2010 12:04 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Mp5k 40 k max

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-12-2010 15:06 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks and up

more eval for the MP5k ?

02-13-2010 12:09 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Up

02-14-2010 12:43 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Up

02-17-2010 11:01 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Legendary Good Tiger`s Corset 5k pop , price which you gave for it in this auction

GOOD HUNTERS SUIT!!! (BN 5K...what a Steal!!!)

02-17-2010 15:44 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Syrielle

I know exactly what post to me that it bought the corset .... He has over 9 months now, the price has probably changed .... I therefore request an evaluation ... which is not based on a topic as old
thank you Smile

02-17-2010 18:24 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Leg Good Tiger`s Corset, Perfect Mp5k

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH