Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Looking For An Account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking For An Account 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chantelle

Registration Date: 11-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Looking For An Account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Im Lookin For A Account With A Level Of 35 Or Above Have Experience In Both Realms Underworld And Nerco I Gave My Old Nerco Account Away But Now I Want To Start Again Will Some1 Give Me A Account Any Race Will Do Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Chantelle: 02-02-2010 17:41.

02-02-2010 17:39 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
Chantelle

Registration Date: 11-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chantelle
RE: Looking For An Account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
02-07-2010 22:55 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Looking For An Account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH