Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » lookin' for character » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lookin' for character 6 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
temox

Registration Date: 02-05-2010

Lamp lookin' for character Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

search account

hello

i'm new player on uk bloodwars but i'm playing on polish version

i'm not a noob player but i dont want to play again from start

i have already 33lvl sniper but i'm bored and i want 2a char

if you don't want to play your character any more please give me Tongue

if you give me character i'll don't waste it Wink

I search for

sex : whatever
race : whatever
lvl : 30+ but I prefer 50+ with 2a Tongue
style : undifferent

thanks for answers

Temox

i'm Polish so sorry for my language Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by temox: 02-06-2010 17:10.

02-05-2010 13:04 temox is offline Search for Posts by temox Add temox to your Buddy List
temox

Thread Starter Thread Started by temox
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
02-08-2010 17:21 temox is offline Search for Posts by temox Add temox to your Buddy List
temox

Thread Starter Thread Started by temox
character Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
02-15-2010 18:44 temox is offline Search for Posts by temox Add temox to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » lookin' for character

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH