Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Soulbound items / traiding » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Soulbound items / traiding
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Soulbound items / traiding Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had that idea whit Soulbound items...
That way BW can have trading system whit less pushing and other crap :/

Soulbound like in World of Warcraft will make item after use ABLE TO USE ONLY BY YOU, if you use item its (usable only by ....)
like that you can do trading system, we could be albe to sell items we dont need.
If im using ranged weapons and i get good sword i dont need it... i can sell it, but if i use it only thing i can do is sell it or use it.
We also wont be able to Lent items cos of soulbound only Give/Trade
03-24-2007 13:13 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The new trading system shall be implemented on the beta serwer tommorow or on monday.

The patch is also ready for the UK serwer, but we wish to check it out and see if it is realy bug and cheat free.

The trade feature requires the RELM (underworld and other serwers) to reach a maturity to be accessible. This means that there has to be at least 500 characters with level 35 or more to activite this option.

Thank You.
03-24-2007 15:38 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Artmar

images/avatars/avatar-26.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uh, then we have to wait half a year? Right now it seems that only about 300 accounts are used (or even less). Top 100 may reach 35 lvl in about two months... but what about the rest?
03-24-2007 15:54 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Yup, You will have to wait.

This is even better 'couse the system will be tested well.

Thank You.
03-24-2007 16:01 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Clan: Overlords

And 35 lvl is about 1-1,5 months of playing.

03-24-2007 16:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

quote:
Originally posted by SushiMaker
The trade feature requires the RELM (underworld and other serwers) to reach a maturity to be accessible. This means that there has to be at least 500 characters with level 35 or more to activite this option.

500 characters?!?!

omg... Smile

maybe 200? Smile

sorry for my english xD
03-24-2007 17:14 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Maybe, the limit might change depending on the Beta test results

Thank You.
03-24-2007 17:53 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And 35 lvl is about 1-1,5 months of playing.

Yes, you are right, but right now 2 points have 317 players, some of them stopped playing, top 100 have only 5 points after 3 weeks of playing..

500 players with 25.5k points? We will (or won't) wait forever for that...
03-24-2007 19:44 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Clan: Overlords

Beginnings are always hard, more will come so don't worry Wink

03-24-2007 20:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by TyranX

and how will work new system ??
03-25-2007 21:22 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

It shall be an annonymous auctions system built up into games code.

Thank You.
03-25-2007 21:29 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Soulbound items / traiding

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH