Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Items im after » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Items im after 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Items im after Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Items I Want
I wont Be Able To Afford Some Of These Till i Sell Some Of My Stuff

HEADGEAR
Helpful/Strenghtened Bandanna of Magic/Protection/Punishment/Senses
Battle/Magnetic Circlet/Headband of Magic/Power
Deadly/Horned/Malicious Bandanna/Cap of Dragon Scale/Power/Sun/Turtle Shell

ARMOUR
Light/Regal Jacket/Vest of Cobra/Turtle Shell

WEAPONS
Biting/Friendly Dagger/Knife of Courage/Hitting/Power
Crystal/Mystic Dagger/Knife of Conquerer/Contusion/Vengeance
Serrated/Sharp Dagger/Knife of Ancestors/Courage/Hitting/Plague
Caring/Shining Dagger/Knife of Ancestors/Conqurer
Cruel/Light Dagger/Knife of Contusion/Vengeance

Items have to be as requested
will need till start of next week for this one
Stats please of any and all items you suggest
If Possible PM me ingame when the item has been put on please

This post has been edited 43 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 08-12-2008 19:34.

03-25-2008 18:23 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx
after something new Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new item so up
04-20-2008 12:36 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new stuff im after so up
04-20-2008 18:02 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can sell you mask of precog for 2MS

04-21-2008 11:18 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

whats the stats of it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could you give stats of it and the requirements
and ive got very little stones atm
if you get a buyer for it b4 i get stones tell me
if not i may b able to buy it after a few sales on auction with cape of death sower(once merged to make)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 04-23-2008 15:29.

04-21-2008 15:54 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new item so upp
04-23-2008 15:25 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hunter`s Jacket (+5)

Armour
Defence: 10
Effects: PERCEPTION +11, KNOWLEDGE +14, chance for critical hit with guns -29 %, chance to hit with melee weapon -22
Requirements: LEVEL: 32, STRENGTH: 37, AGILITY: 20
Selling price: 27 125 Lgo
Value: Nanites 98, Mana 352

for 120 BS Wink

Solmyr

04-23-2008 15:34 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

im interested Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

strength is only thing stopping me there
tht and not got tht many stones atm
as a jacket i cant do past +3 by way of strength
sorry but i will edit wat im after as to upgrade level
thanks anyway
04-23-2008 15:41 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

edited wants so up
04-30-2008 14:30 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I have a Hunter's Shirt (+4)

Hunter`s Shirt (+4)

Armour
Defence: 4
Effects: PERCEPTION +10, KNOWLEDGE +13, chance for critical hit with guns -28 %, chance to hit with melee weapon -20
Requirements: LEVEL: 21, STRENGTH: 24, APPEARANCE: 17
Selling price: 23 125 Lgo
Value: Nanites 77, Mana 273

Offer?

04-30-2008 19:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

its not specifically what you want, but its a precog item with a prefix.

Strengthened Cap of Precognition (+4) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 11
Effects: defence +8, PERCEPTION +15, chance to hit with melee weapon -35
Requirements: LEVEL: 31, KNOWLEDGE: 4, STRENGTH: 29
Selling price: 31 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 109, Mana 319
04-30-2008 19:18 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

offers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@scill: not sure how much its worth and only have a lifestone atm dont think itll b enuff
@liamb1992: strength is to high for me sorry
05-01-2008 16:03 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yeah, that will be fine for me. When would you like me to put on auction?

05-01-2008 16:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Aidensixx
Lord

soon as possible please 24 hours if poss

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-01-2008 16:52.

05-01-2008 16:52 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

On auction now Wink

05-01-2008 16:58 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Aidensixx
Lord

cheers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ill keep checking till its up
05-01-2008 17:01 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

not down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
05-05-2008 09:45 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

I have a Hat of Precog on auction

Hat of Precognition (+5) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 6
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, PERCEPTION +16, chance to hit with melee weapon -37
Requirements: LEVEL: 37, STRENGTH: 25, CHARISMA: 18, REPUTATION: 18
Selling price: 35 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 105, Mana 405

05-05-2008 13:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

would do but i dont have the stones for it unfortunately
if i get the stones and you havent sold it then ill get back to you on it
05-05-2008 13:09 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Sounds alright

05-05-2008 13:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

up all new stuff as im going melee
05-14-2008 16:07 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.N

Cap of Adrenaline

how much you pay

05-14-2008 17:06 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

can you give me stats and requiremnts and level please
stats for +3, +4 and +5
ill get back to you with a price
05-14-2008 17:25 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

RE: Need These Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aidensixx
Items i want

Vest of Centurion no need for stats on this as its for a merge

I have a Good vest of Centurion..... willing to sell for 2hs?

05-23-2008 16:42 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

tht will be brilliant
would you hold it till i get some stones please
if sum1 else offers you higher or can buy it now then sell to them tho
05-23-2008 16:46 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP TO THE MAX
06-05-2008 18:45 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP TIME
06-06-2008 14:12 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP UP AND AWAY
06-07-2008 09:08 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

i got braclet of strength+5
intrested

06-07-2008 09:16 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Aidensixx
Lord

how much?
06-07-2008 09:18 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

offer?

06-07-2008 09:28 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Aidensixx
Lord

how bout 2 HS as a start bid
i wont be able to pay for em yet as i got a few items stacked up to buy
but does tht price sound ok
ill be able to paya bit more probs if needed but not for auction yet
06-07-2008 09:30 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

anyway i need it for moment to use my good shorts of shepherd

06-07-2008 09:35 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Aidensixx
Lord

fair enuff
but is the price ok tho?
06-07-2008 09:36 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

got good ring of strenght now
and good elvish if i merge
how much for the shorts and ring?
07-05-2008 22:02 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

ring ill say LS start ill pay another HS on top towards end
Shorts dont have it atm but if i sell some stuff soonish like my shorts of shepherd then i could say SS
but id need you to hold them for me
unles youre after more coz of merging
07-05-2008 22:04 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP
@fool if you read this you still got the ring of strength and the elvish i wont be able to afford for a while so i wont be after them
07-10-2008 15:54 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Stoned112

Registration Date: 05-11-2008

Shorts of Arms Dealer (+1)

offer plz

07-13-2008 20:33 Stoned112 is offline Search for Posts by Stoned112 Add Stoned112 to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

LS?
could you show +4 and +5 for me please?
07-15-2008 14:48 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

a bit more than a ls as i need a ls to make it good
and a bit more for the elvish cause i am lossing my two shorts and merging
07-15-2008 18:16 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Items im after

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH