Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » just a quick expedition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page just a quick expedition
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

just a quick expedition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just a quick expedition with my lower level clan mates i never expected this:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5fa460428d

how close do you wana be man Frown my clan mates all kept on wanting to do expeditions after that oh my god its annoying because they can barly it him/her lol

L.O.D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by GodLike: 03-27-2008 08:19.

03-27-2008 08:19 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just because your clanmates can join the expedition doesn't mean they will be any use. I hope you don't really expect they hit the white dragon with perception 27-32? They were not enough prepared, so you failed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-27-2008 09:22 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

Thread Starter Thread Started by GodLike
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we almost tho even with weak clan mates and i kno it was a baby dragon i still cant believe it tho Smile lol

L.O.D
03-27-2008 10:41 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » just a quick expedition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH