Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Legendary Good Fn-Fal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Good Fn-Fal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Legendary Good Fn-Fal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

who is the person selling the Legendary Good Fn-Fal ?
please conact me in game please

or does any1 know who is selling it?
i have looked on Evaluation and seller page but no luck

tamris

sorry if i am in the wrong place for this...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 02-21-2010 23:15.

02-08-2010 21:34 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Diamond Ring of Art (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Foxes was one who had evaled so probs him

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-08-2010 21:52 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by sparxs
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks Smile
i didnt think to look there
02-08-2010 21:59 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any1 ?
02-14-2010 23:58 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

any1?
some1 ?
02-15-2010 10:47 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Legendary Good Fn-Fal whos the owner ?

up
02-21-2010 23:16 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I have one on auction atm along with leg ak. Both on good +5 and both with a min bid of 0 Wink Good luck
02-25-2010 18:05 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Legendary Good Fn-Fal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH