Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Forum Layout Maybe? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Forum Layout Maybe?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Forum Layout Maybe? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First, i had no clue where to put this so sorry if its wrong,

Well i was wondering if like anyone else, like me only played either Underworld or Necropolis not both, and found it annoying when searching for auctions seeing both

wondering if like maybe have seperate sections for each

like have the section as Underworld then under it trading and then advice and seperate them or like have them set as groups and if you only joined one group you only saw that stuffs threads

i dunno nothing big and im sorry if its weird, just something i was curious about nd wondered if anyone else though the same or its just some little random detail that bugged me only

-Nakashima

and if its been said before or if theres a rule saying no comments n forum layout ive not looked, sorry but just kinda one of those moods =\
02-09-2010 02:53 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lucky you that you're not a trade mod, it happens that I read wrong sections Wink

It was discussed before and the outcome was that one forum is ok for both realms. It is easier to manage/mod/control/read/block/whatever.

02-09-2010 08:29 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeikun
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahh okay then sorry for wasting time, ill struggle on with my problem *does puzzled look to sky*

yeh i could never be a mod, too lazy for a first Big Grin
02-09-2010 18:55 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Forum Layout Maybe?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH