Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » BW Real Estate » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BW Real Estate
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

BW Real Estate Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ill start by explaining i was inactive for 2 days during the week due to unforseen circumstances and I was Mercing in a small clan. On returning to the game I discovered I had been sieged for my square 3 times.

Someone joked, "Wow you must have some great real estate"

This got me thinking...

How about selling squares?

You can buy and sell almost everything and anything in this game some way or another. Why not squares?

Now I'm not suggesting setting up an auction for squares.

But how about a Board run system where people can post the stats for their squares and see how many stones someone would be willing to pay for them?

Eg.

Here are the stats for my square (this could be suicide Tongue )

EMPLOYMENT AGENCY (LEVEL 17)
BROTHEL (LEVEL 9)
SLAUGHTERHOUSE (LEVEL 9)
POLICE STATION (LEVEL 10)
VAGRANTS` SHELTER (LEVEL 5)
BODYGUARD AGENCY (LEVEL 10)
ARMOURY (LEVEL 9)
OLD MARKET (LEVEL 2)
TAXICAB (LEVEL 4)
GARRISON (LEVEL 1)
ARM SHOP (LEVEL 1)
SURGERY (LEVEL 1)
PAWNSHOP (LEVEL 1)

Someone sees this and says,

"Wow, what a nice square you have there. I'll give you 1SS and 2MS for it"

The buyer and seller agree on an a price, and finally an item that will be put on auction, and the sale takes place Smile

Meanwhile the owner leaves his/her clan, unequips all items if need be, and gets sieged by the buyer.

Now I know this idea has thousands of flaws and problems, nothing more than the brainchild of a lazy saturday afternoon.

03-29-2008 17:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First flaw. Top20 can put their squares on auction. Sell them for a very good price (because they have the best squares) and then retake them to sell them again. Auctions are anonymous, so you can't tell who is cheating and who is not. We shouldn't make ideas that increase the wealth of rich by draining the stones from the poor.

03-29-2008 19:10 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

nice idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

itd be a good idea but as zeruel said who knows who payed for item on auction
id never want to sell square neway
to me thers nothing like feeling of having worked towards sumthing
03-30-2008 13:08 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Like I said, the brainchild of a lazy afternoon Tongue

03-30-2008 15:25 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Frogz

Xd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
First flaw. Top20 can put their squares on auction. Sell them for a very good price (because they have the best squares) and then retake them to sell them again. Auctions are anonymous, so you can't tell who is cheating and who is not. We shouldn't make ideas that increase the wealth of rich by draining the stones from the poor.

LOL
right
better just siege then.
>.<
Losing a hard worked square is sad. ;<

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

04-14-2008 01:52 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
kreitnerrobert

Registration Date: 02-05-2013

Houses For Sale St Charles IL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

removed
02-05-2013 04:54 kreitnerrobert is offline Search for Posts by kreitnerrobert Add kreitnerrobert to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

BoS could make a fortune by selling squares and then retaking them.
02-05-2013 05:32 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » BW Real Estate

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH