Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Szeszej deserves a warning ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Szeszej deserves a warning ;)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Shocked Szeszej deserves a warning ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Quoted from Game System:

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Following things will never be added to BloodWars:

- Exchanging LBO/blood/people for stones.

Posts and propositions about any of above will be closed/deleted and their authors will be given warnings.

And what happened in the Patch? We can now exchange LGO for stones. And who started that thread? Szeszej Wink So Szeszej should have a warning Tongue

Anyone else think he deserves one? LOL. Before Zer/Evan says that it is unnecessary, I'm trying to brighten the place up a bit, and this is technically connected with bloodwars Wink

03-29-2008 20:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well. Literally we don't exchange stones for Lgo but for junk Wink
And more seriously this wasn't a proposition. Konrad just have uploaded the patch and Szeszej have translated it so that UK players can understand what happened.

03-29-2008 20:57 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dot think he deserves a warning but the blood wars forum people demand that kind of thing so its a no from me

L.O.D
03-29-2008 21:32 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

Yes but what is Junk? Money!!! And ofr all those haters out there, i'm only trying to brighten this place up a bit with some irony...

03-30-2008 11:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

ah, calm down scillage Evil dont think he would be happy if you gave him a warning Big Grin

As to my vote, you have a point, we can now trade money for stones or Vice Versa but i doubt Szeszej made up the rule, prob just translated from Polish for us. So its a no from me Wink
03-30-2008 11:10 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

lol - Scillage, you are so requesting flack of some kind - surely you've noticed that no-one on these boards has got a sense of humour Wink Big Grin

I say give Szeszej a warning for the post, & Konrad & SushiMaker one each for the development of a patch that goes against their own rules - arf arf arf Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-31-2008 13:37 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I take all blame for this mischief on myself, please give me a warning Wink

I promise that such sitation will never happen again Tongue

03-31-2008 17:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

Szeszej, are you being serious there?

03-31-2008 17:28 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Emoticons on the end of each sentence doesn't prove that he is serious Wink
Closed

03-31-2008 20:28 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Szeszej deserves a warning ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH