Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » stolen account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page stolen account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Frown stolen account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dear, any high up person in the game.

my account lake has been stolen. the guy who has stolen this account has many others, like vampire-emo and kainor. i woodnt mind if u reset the password 4 lake and give it to the following email, which is mine.

nathanpakanatman@hotmail.com.

please, some1 do something to help me out, i reely want my account back. i had to create another1 called bladeII to be able to mesg the hacker and ask him4 my account back, but as u probaly thought he wood do, he refused. i no ur thinkin this guy wants some other account and hes tryin to say some1 stole it of of him but, this is reel. please do something to help me out.

i am a very shy person, and dont take too kindly to attention, so if uw ant to pm me, make it short and sweet please.

i no it may come up lake at the bottom, but i created this account on the board wen i still had lake.... please some1

What a noob ^... ^.^

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-17-2011 07:35.

03-30-2008 10:49 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry but all I can do now is ban his accounts permanently. Please be careful next time with your password

ID 17327
Login Franz
Posta Lake

ID 17393
Login Kevo-Star
Posta Vampire-Emo

ID 19895
Login Patt
Posta Kainor

Banned permanently

03-30-2008 13:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » stolen account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH