Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS BerSeKeR; Zerker » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BerSeKeR; Zerker
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

BerSeKeR; Zerker Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 52482
Login EzzY
Character BerSeKeR

ID 70070
Login b3st
Character Zerker

Multiaccounts and permanent ban.

02-12-2010 23:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
EzzY

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Race in game: Absorber

RE: BerSeKeR; Zerker Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,me and my brother have that same IP,why you baned our accounts if we dindn't do nothing,we didn't make and transfers,i have selected and put my brother at the game that we share the same IP !

Name --- BerZeKeR - Underworld
02-12-2010 23:18 EzzY is offline Homepage of EzzY Search for Posts by EzzY Add EzzY to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you share the same IP then you should have reported the fact but still judging from your logs I can't believe that there were two people logging on, the logs from both accounts are practically indentical.

02-12-2010 23:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
EzzY

Banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are identical because are from the same computer,thats way it is the same IP,we don't have 2 computers or modems or laptops... we play from the same computer and when i do quests and take like 15 minutes he enters and do quests or attacks someone...

02-12-2010 23:28 EzzY is offline Homepage of EzzY Search for Posts by EzzY Add EzzY to your Buddy List
Pitko

Registration Date: 02-09-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [WOLF]

RE: Banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Problem is that rules of playing with reported about same IP are not clear.
logs shows like in this sittuation that is on same copmuter, same IP.

If Seszej or any other operetor decide this is Multiaccount thay can hurt people realy plaing with same IP but no interacctions.

If they not react when accounts are reported as plaing same IP, many people can just do Mulitaccount and play like this.

Realy it's imposible to check if its Multiaccount or not. (im talking about 2 accounts this is not true for 3 or more )
Any one who want play on same IP must have just luck to operators decide that is not and multiaccount.

Zapomnialem odrazu podziekowac za +1 Smile
Bo wiedziaBem ze dostane.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Pitko: 02-13-2010 11:52.

02-13-2010 02:33 Pitko is offline Search for Posts by Pitko Add Pitko to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it is impossible for us to tell if there are physically two or one person sitting in front of the computer.

Yes, we can see it quite clearly from the logs, using our operator tools if someone is cheating.

I'll send this case over to be reviewed by C47, but his decision in this matter will be final.

02-13-2010 07:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
EzzY

We didn't make any trade because you will think that we are cheating,so we just play by our own...of course that you guys will say that is only one who is playing this game but if was like that my brother is lvl 27 don't you think that i could buy something for him.i just say it is not fair,if only that is the reason you guys need to think again how you do your thinks here!

02-13-2010 09:49 EzzY is offline Homepage of EzzY Search for Posts by EzzY Add EzzY to your Buddy List
EzzY

Just tell me pls when i will know the final decision,because whit you guys don't works nothing,i just say the truth and you...

02-13-2010 09:52 EzzY is offline Homepage of EzzY Search for Posts by EzzY Add EzzY to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

there are too many logs that clearly shows that on both accounts were playing only one person (multiacc or sitting)

permanent ban is a right punishment in that case

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
02-13-2010 16:11 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
EzzY

So all persons that don't have money to buy 2 computers and play from the same computer get ban even that i have selected that i share the IP and ask the administrator if i can play whit my brother... you guys realy threat us like a joke ! thank you for nothing ! if you realy whant to do something ban the guys who trade and have the same IP because there is a delict but here you don't find nothing ! Just realese one of them, no matter what char,mine i have played like 1 year + and my brother just started to play 2 weaks a go ...

02-13-2010 19:12 EzzY is offline Homepage of EzzY Search for Posts by EzzY Add EzzY to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS BerSeKeR; Zerker

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH