Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Questions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Questions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep, I put it on at exactly 5:00pm.

Normally it takes about 2 hours for it to come into sight...

05-01-2008 19:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its on now so yeh 2 hours is correct
is tht max and average would you say?
05-01-2008 19:08 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

it depends when you put it up, and when the next auction update is.
05-01-2008 19:12 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

ok then
thanks for the answers on this one
as always ill b back with more
05-01-2008 19:18 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

here he goes again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BK tattoo double strike does the attack stack up or not?
simple one this
05-08-2008 15:18 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

no
05-08-2008 21:25 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Linked to the one I just asked
In the update its changed what it means for the extra attack per round
As im not a BK or gunman i dont know what the change does
So any of those 2 out there midway through their double strike or born with gun in hand (can tremember gunmans tat i think its tht one) tell me what the difference is please?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-11-2008 17:41.

05-11-2008 17:40 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

I'm not sure.

Maybe when you have the tattoo double strike at the point where you get an extra attack, the weapon still says "Attacks per round:2"

Maybe now it says "Attacks per round:3" to show that you have the tattoo for double strike.

So with an uzi it'd be "Attacks per round:4" instead of 3?

Then again, thats just a guess :p

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

05-11-2008 18:39 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

You get additional attacks with certain types of weapon, not the weapon you have. Uzis still do 3 attacks per round and with the gunman tattoo they do 3+2 attacks. The extra attacks are added to the character, not the weapon.
Progressing through your tattoos the differ in effects. Just check other tattoos. Their effects don't stack either. The effect of the tattoo is clearly stated in its description.

05-11-2008 19:47 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

i havent been able to see what ther description is now as im doubting ne1s updated BWpedia so i dont know if its ne different
wat im asking is wats the difference in their description now after the update came in recently
05-11-2008 19:55 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

here i go again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still my extra attack question up there to answer

but a new one tho
ranged weapons require both agility to hit
but how is it worked out?
as in for every point of both gives you 3 to hit or something like tht
05-15-2008 20:48 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

YOUR agility+perception+to hit

VS

OPPONENTS agility+perception+to hit

It is a sum of perceptio, agility and +to hit (from tattoo and equipment.

EDIT: I've explained the extra attack. Please state your question somehow clearer.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 05-16-2008 10:27.

05-16-2008 10:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

ah ok then
seems clearer now

as for extra attack
the update said tht Changed the description of the effect "additional attacks with every weapon".
im just wondering wat the changes are
so its needing someone who is at level 3/4 of the double strike tattoo for BK's or 3/4 for the respective tattoo for gunman
or with xxx of speed before it gets extra attack/extra 2 attacks and say wat difference is please
hope thts clearer
if not then i dunno and ill forget it and try work it out
05-16-2008 15:36 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

ive given up on the extra attack question
so ive got a new one to ask
can you add premium by text more than once after each other?
probly really obvious but making sure on this one
if it doesnt go here then i apologize but ive got a mishmash of questions here so i thought it could go here and didnt know where else to put it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-30-2008 15:55.

05-30-2008 15:39 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

yes, the premium stacks, so you can keep texting & texting, and itll add to your total.
05-30-2008 16:47 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

score zerker here i come
thank you for the answer there
as usual more questions to follow
till then thank you again
05-30-2008 16:49 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

here again
one for the devs mainly unless someone has the answer out there for me
i was just wondering about the exp tattoo
on the tutorial the different paths have different top exp boosters
so to the point, is there a reason for this?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 06-14-2008 15:45.

06-14-2008 15:44 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

To give the tattoos that are 'worse' better chances at getting picked. Don't think that it works though...

06-14-2008 17:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Aidensixx
Lord

exactly my point
Bezerker has zero defence, so i know its up to you if youre picking that but still, 10 percent boost compared to your tattoo for example which has a greater boost to criticals and has over 10% more boost to exp
hopefully the devs can throw some light on this one
06-14-2008 17:50 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

It's all about making the tattoos different.

Berzerker's are an "obvious" choice, but suffer in the long run from their lack of EXP boost.

Snipers get the best EXP tattoo in the game, but could do with the extra help at times Tongue I see the Sniper bonus as an obvious Expedition choice.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-15-2008 01:40 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

yeh ok then zerkers potentially can hit highest criticals around but to go critical in first place you need a decent critical hit chance
Im just going compare the tattoos of say zerker and its melee opposite, BK at tattoo level 5 boosts of all them in one go
Zerker: all weapons damage +16, HIT PTS +5 %, chance for critical hit +5 %, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, experience +10 % (aura*)
Black Knight: All weapons hit rating +75, chance for critical strike +30 %, LUCK +6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon. HP +10 %, experience +24 % (aura*)

BK gets greater boost to crit chance, gets the max hit points boost zerker gets at a level 4 tattoo has its second attack 2 levels earlier and has a max exp boost of 24% compared to 10% for the Zerker
i can understand zerker being better than some tattoo paths for some things so needs taking down but compared to Black Knight it just doesnt seem right
now i know you can say that BK needs loads of defence but still i just think its not fair

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 06-15-2008 11:42.

06-15-2008 11:34 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yeah, and for zerker the only thing you need for the tattoo to work is a suicide or vengeance weapon, and for BK you need huge defence and then you need to get agility as well and strength to actually equip the weapon.

06-15-2008 11:48 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Aidensixx
Lord

i know but i still feel that the boosts are a bit greater than the costs
i mean they have a three effect tattoo thats and expensive one but still as ive sed extra attack sooner and they reach they max hp boost of zerker from tats at level 4 tattoo
i know this wont be changed but i just wondering why its like this
were going a bit away from the exp tattoo tho so back to that
all exp tattoos should be 20% i think and it should be the others that are different like zerkers have a damage boost instead of a hit bonus and so on
06-15-2008 11:54 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Some tattoos have easier levels and lower requirements so because it is easy then they haven't really worked for it so they only get small bonuses. Others are extremely difficult to get at high levels (BK etc.) and therefore the player has worked hard for it as it is difficult to get the stats for so they get big bonuses. If you work hard and choose harder path you get better rewards.

06-15-2008 11:57 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

I would be BK now if I could find armor with high enough defense..... 2h melee weapons are definately harder to play than 1h..... u have to get ur agility way higher than ur oppenent due to the -ve hit rating on all 2h weapons, and its harder to do so since two 2h melee weapons give more bonuses than one 2h melee.....

but don't u think the assasins tattoo is a bit imbalanced.... I mean, at full level:

+30% chance for crit, ignores 20% opp. defense, weapons damage +11, exp. boost +18%

AND its defense requirements are easier to satisfy, as well as being able to use 2h gun, which makes it better for expos.....

surely it should have lower exp boost than berserker (although as an assasin myself, I'm not complaining Wink )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 06-15-2008 12:01.

06-15-2008 12:01 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

i understand that but you get a level 3 exp boost on the BK tat and start doing expos then you can get a possible 50 xp which dont sound like much but its stacks up
zerkers crit boost is low and costs too much for what it is personally
as ive said i can understand what youre saying about working hard and all that but we all have to work hard for them in some aspects for what we want

and to PA who wrote his and posted before mine
assassin doesnt get an extra attack so needs to be better in all other aspects

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 06-15-2008 12:07.

06-15-2008 12:06 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

zeker can swap wepons and when yo0u have two attacks with two wepons it is better
but i think that at high levels bk will be easier as you can get the perfect + 1 amours
i know it isn't easy but if you are high leveled the defence will make a differnece
06-15-2008 20:42 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Berzerker is probably the easiest tattoo to run, although I don't rate it too highly.

4 poor benefits and 1 amazing benefit over 4 tattoos.

You run a Berzeker for:
*Immediatly usable, if a little limp wristed, benefits.
*Easily met requirements.
*The extra attack with either melee choice.

The ease of use is probably the biggest draw. You'll have the extra attack LONG before any Black Knights can access theirs, and you can use any armour in the game for it's none defence bonuses while everyone else has to Auction or Merge perfectly good Affixes just because they can't adapt it to their needs.

06-16-2008 01:14 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc

The ease of use is probably the biggest draw. You'll have the extra attack LONG before any Black Knights can access theirs, and you can use any armour in the game for it's none defence bonuses while everyone else has to Auction or Merge perfectly good Affixes just because they can't adapt it to their needs.

i agree with last part as im making use of tht atm but BK gets extra attack from tattoos at level 3 costing 27000 PoP and 2BS, 2HS and 2LS whereas a Zerker gets theres at level 5 costing 67500 PoP and 2 of each stone
06-16-2008 11:53 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

You're not looking at the hidden cost of the equipment, and meeting the equipment requirements.

Look at the Closed Auctions and try to find anything that will help a Black Knight (rare enough since you need Agility too), then look at it's requirements.

06-16-2008 14:32 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

im not denying that theres a hidden cost(not very hidden personally as it tells you expense of it at level 1 really) im just saying tht zerkers get there extra attack from tattoos erlier but they have a lower exp boost tattoo so its slower to get to level 5
BK's just have to get a few levels on the exp one and ther getting a decent boost to it so personally they can get thers sooner as thers always task giving a fair boost of PoP aswell
i think this has gone a bit off what i was hoping for
all i wanted was a reason from the devs thereby being there reason for this and weve got this from it
and ill have a look at closed auctions neway as i could do with something to do

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 06-16-2008 14:59.

06-16-2008 14:58 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

new one to get us off this subject
hopefully ive left it long enuff to write one after myself
neways can someone clear up the hit points per level for me as i dont know how the % comes into it
for example a level 40 beastmaster has 400 health say has the base 20% hit points bonus how much do they gain a level
06-16-2008 19:01 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

at level 50m for a beastmaster : HIT POINTS 658 / 658
06-17-2008 12:33 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

@aiden: what herald was trying to say before is that although less POP and stones is needed to get a extra attack with the BK tat, it would still take longer because the requirements of the tat, you need very high defense with the shorts, armour and helmet. whilst doing that you still need to make sure you have enough agility and strength for the extra attack to be of any use, i would say the earliest time somone will get a extra attack with the BK tat is 120 points. my mate has BK tat and she is struggling to find armour to get that extra attack. but with the berserker tat it will be easy to pass the requirements, so all you need is the POP and stones, it may take a while but much easier i would say.
back to the other topic, i am sure that every 10 levels you get a boost on HP, not too sure of the % tho.
06-17-2008 12:58 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Every level you get a health boost, but every 10 levels you get a big health boost.

Don't know what it is though...

Beastmasters and Absorbers are bad for this though, they get health boosts. We should try working out from Thoughtcatchers and Cultists.

06-17-2008 16:02 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

its just im wonderin bout how the hp bonus works as example u use a caring of bloodsucker at +5 say would hav bout 65-70% boost + max tat boost 4 melee of 10% + 20% and tht 70% only gets higher
ne1 kno how it works as my maths tells me thts gonna b higher thn 100%
06-17-2008 19:57 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

100%+ boost dowork it just mean that if you have 1000 hp initially, you get at a 100% bonus 2000HP, and so on.

buildings, objects and tatoos (building especially since bonus health is linkesd to repor charisma stats) makes ou get HP bonus that are qui tremendous in ambush (but without building, ie in siege and expos a lot less).

cf squeshu's health records
06-18-2008 12:11 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Questions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH