Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Questions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Questions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Questions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dunno where else to put this so i went here
Anyone got any idea why my post count aint gone up
its been on 10 for while now
oh and it says questions as ill have more later possibly

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-05-2008 11:45.

03-30-2008 16:11 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post underneath this reply and let me see?

03-30-2008 16:16 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx
here goes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its probaly gonna work now tht ive sed sumthing
03-30-2008 16:17 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you noticed those red words under the Evaluation, Words of advice and Offtopic sections?

quote:
Posts counting is OFF on this forum.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-30-2008 16:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Aidensixx
Lord

yeh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i seen it but i was sure on one of the ones tht counted posts it hadnt been going up for me
probs just my imagination
03-30-2008 16:24 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Working fine now Smile

03-30-2008 16:27 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

yeh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

found the reason
id go with im going mad if i think tht thers a problem tht only im getting
03-30-2008 16:28 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

The counter works fine. You have exactly 13 posts in sections not mentioned before.

03-30-2008 16:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Aidensixx
Lord

thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks evan and artoir
ill bear tht in mind from now on
03-30-2008 16:33 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

another question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please dont question my reasoning and think im stupid but any1 out ther between 45 and 50 points that i can fight once no farming afterwards from either side no matter the result
i want to try sumthing here
04-02-2008 13:12 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007

watch it you will get a warning for multi-posting :0

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
04-03-2008 00:02 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

RE: questions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aidensixx
oh and it says questions ill have more later possibly

He said that he will add further questions in this thread and by editing his last post he wouldn't receive a reply because his thread would remain read by almost all of the forum users. There are several exceptions in multiposting and this is not a thread for such discussion.

Btw.
@ Aidensixx
could you explain what did you mean in your post?

04-03-2008 00:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Aidensixx
Lord

reason Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it says im equal to a 49 pointer
i wanna see how "equal" so im trying to find sum1 to test it on
04-03-2008 14:32 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

the reason it says you are equil is because how "equil" you are depends on your lv, for example you can attack anyone your level x 0.7, so thr higher level you are, the more people you can attack. for example the highest level that can attack me is a 100 pointer and i have 26 points, something that is definatly not right
04-03-2008 14:39 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:

your level x 0.7,

for that method to work, you would have to X their level by 0.7, however if you divide your level by 0.7 you get the right answer Smile

quote:
for example the highest level that can attack me is a 100 pointer and i have 26 points, something that is definatly not right

As to this it is most definately wrong, and there is a whole thread devoted to it (Annoyance in Offtopic) Big Grin
04-03-2008 14:44 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

exactly Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thts wer im going with this and the link will be used in my signature probably
just need to find sum1 thtll promise not to farm off me when he wins and if the 1% chance of me winning happens i wont try again as it will be entirely fluke
so yeh ne1 out there willing to let me please do so

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 04-27-2008 10:14.

04-03-2008 14:46 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

new question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and its probably obvious answer but i wanna make sure
does xxx of Punishement work in expos?
04-07-2008 13:58 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

no. only in ambushes and quests that involve 'slaying a monster'
04-07-2008 14:20 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

ok then Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for the help ther
04-07-2008 15:02 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

im guessing the same Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hunter tattoo camoflage(i apologize for spelling) and arachnid set bonus dont do tht either do they

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 04-08-2008 19:13.

04-08-2008 19:13 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Same

04-08-2008 19:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
liamb1992
Lord

no, they work the same way as punishment (not sure about the tattoo because i chose assasinWink )
04-08-2008 19:36 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

cheers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for the help there
04-08-2008 19:38 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

another one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are a couple of ways to gain respect in the world of undead. One of them is possessing powerful artefacts. Complete four Pilgrimages to Wastelands
how do you do it exactly and i dont mean go to quest and do more than one
i mean is there a certain number u ned to be doing at once, level of quest etc
04-10-2008 16:59 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Just need to complete the first 4 pilgrimages, the order can be found on the tutorial...

04-10-2008 17:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Aidensixx
Lord

is the sequence Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is it the one under hard quests?
04-10-2008 17:11 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Yes

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-10-2008 17:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Aidensixx
Lord

cheers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ty for tht guys
ill keep trying at it
04-10-2008 17:14 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

another question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this was sumthing i thought of before but i was reminded of looking at my sisters game
it as usual is probably a very obvious and simple answer but anyways
if i have 2 one handed melee weapons like say 2 rapiers is it plus 20 to hit or 10 for each weapon?
and same sort of question but if ive got 1 rapier and one kama for example is it +10 on both or just the rapier?
04-15-2008 10:18 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

It's 10 for each weapon if you use 2 rapiers.

04-15-2008 10:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Aidensixx
Lord

thought so and was just making sure
thanks again
04-15-2008 10:28 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

new question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

right i go on an expo and use say trolls nail which reduces my knowledge and intel
does tht mean ill start using my bare hands the dragon if it means i cant wield my hunting rifle?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 04-24-2008 16:35.

04-24-2008 16:28 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No it doesn't mean that, you will still wield it but you might not do so much damage (ie. if you have 31 knowledge and you lose 2 knowledge you would only have 9 more damage not 10).

04-24-2008 16:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Aidensixx
Lord

was a bit worried then
thanks for clearing tht one up for me
04-24-2008 16:46 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

and another one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont know if its been asked b4 but its to do with agility vs perception
i know know you take your perception and subtract the opponents perception then times by 3 to get chance to hit
say the sum is (75-50)x3=75 to hit and say youre asniper max shooting ace so chance to hit is at least 150
wat is tht 150 out of?
i mean is tht 150 points to hit out of something or is it completely different?
and i know thers a thread on this in words of advice but i didnt want to get in trouble for necroposting
i apologise in advance if answer is already on forums somewhere but wouldnt know what to look at for it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 04-27-2008 10:25.

04-27-2008 10:22 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I think it is just '150'...

04-27-2008 20:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Aidensixx
Lord

ok then Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thts what i was expecting but not what i was hoping for
oh well ill just work to getting it so it is '150' or higher to hit

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 04-27-2008 21:28.

04-27-2008 21:27 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

right just for reference and as im wondering
nebody know how long the max time before an auction becomes visible and what the average time is for an item to show up on auction?
05-01-2008 18:23 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

well, it depends on when its put up, what the item is, and whether it will duplicate (sometimes the system holds back your item to put a duplicate forwards first)

All this is designed to be anti-cheater.
05-01-2008 18:29 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

heres wat i know Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

item is a Hunter`s Shirt (+4)
roughly put on at 17:00 id say
thts all i know if scill says nething bout ill change numbers
05-01-2008 18:41 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Questions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH