Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL God_Like; Love_god » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page God_Like; Love_god
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

God_Like; Love_god Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 12866
Login Dambo33
Character God_Like

ID 18883
Login marc2511
Character Love_god

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

02-15-2010 04:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Damien

Registration Date: 01-29-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For one my character is God_Like and my brother in law is love_god and i dont multi account its too hard especially when you would have premium i have a few people including tamris that would say that i dont multi account and i do go round my brothers house log onto his computer and play i still teach him so thats why

This has became a major insult to me and i am totally disgrased i am sorry if you didnt know but this is how i feel

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Damien: 02-15-2010 17:20.

02-15-2010 17:14 Damien is offline Search for Posts by Damien Add Damien to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From the logs I can see that you spend an awful lot of time at his house, not only during the day, but also at 1-5 in the morning.

Also if you were playing from the same IP then you should have reported that fact using the in-game option.

02-15-2010 19:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Damien

haha that's funny because he lives round the corner from me and 1 - 5 in the morning maybe 1,2,3 o clock but not that bloody late though.

Also if i knew that there was an in game option with same IP then don't you think i would have done it.

I have spent a lot of money in the game and i just think that its stupid that your banning me from some thing i never have done is just plain nasty.

Take a trip over to England if you want i will clearly prove my innocents there are rules on the game blatantly no rights!.

Explain? ...
02-15-2010 21:05 Damien is offline Search for Posts by Damien Add Damien to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Ignorantia iuris nocet.

And besides your logs clearly indicate that there was multiaccounting or at least prolonged account sitting and the penalty is still the same.

If you think that I am wrong, write a complain to C47. He will review the case and either confirm my ban or unban you.

02-16-2010 10:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Damien

Whats the point fighting a battle i already know ive lost i havent been multi accounting i can tell you that for now and my account has been un active for a very long time and then i started on it again and introduced my brother in law to it again and introduced my sister into the game again remembering their pass words but not mine check back in your pm's you will see that i have asked you for my account pass word
02-16-2010 13:02 Damien is offline Search for Posts by Damien Add Damien to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

as szeszej said
logs clearly shows that there was multiaccount or at least sitting
both will be punished by permanent ban

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
02-16-2010 17:35 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Warn me for spam but what about the z3 square?

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

02-22-2010 22:23 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Szeszej
Administrator

Will become available if the account is deleted.

02-23-2010 21:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL God_Like; Love_god

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH