Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Game clock » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Game clock
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Game clock Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this needs to be changed to take account of the recent hour change. I started an expo for people to join just after midnight and it says they cannot join until 1am.

03-31-2008 00:37 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats happened to me before to

L.O.D
03-31-2008 00:46 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is the problem still there?

03-31-2008 17:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Evil-Eoin

Yup. Problem seems to be still there. It says I can't join an expedition until 1am and messages are arriving in the inbox with a time that is out by one hour.

03-31-2008 17:59 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

...and it still hasn't been rectified today Tongue

04-01-2008 13:29 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, now I have noticed that time stamp on messages is one hour behind the time showed in auction, so there is really problem here.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-02-2008 00:15 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

yes ive just said this to a fellow clan member the clock on messages is 1 hour wrong does the system not update itself.. i thought the ststem was more complex than my mobile phone but even that seemed to set itself right without the help of me. dev's this is a small thing to change but its getting on alot of people's nerves just change it soo we can get rambling on about something else that is wrong

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
04-02-2008 00:37 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

This is more than just a small problem. At the very least, we have to stay up an extra hour to join people to expos. More seriously, some people are starting expos with the intention of people joining just after midnight and getting caught out because they can't join until 1am. It's time to rectify this problem (four days later...)

04-02-2008 01:15 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Probably fixed.
Btw all midnight-based times are counted relative to UTC. UK summer time is one hour ahead of UTC, so expedition limit time resets at 1:00 intead of 0:00.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

04-02-2008 09:20 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

Nightmare! I thought this was supposed to be the UK server, so how come it isn't set to GMT? Tongue

04-02-2008 17:01 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

Sorry for the double post, but you didn't reply to my question. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but how can the server be set to UTC when we were able to join expeditions at midnight during summer time last year? The hour change had no effect then and I don't see why it should now!

04-03-2008 13:41 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

During summer time last year, the wasn't midnight based limits, but '24/48 from last expedition' limit.
Change is strongly connected with programming language, we're going to look for workaround in spare time. Right now we have alot of work with 1.1 patch.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

04-03-2008 18:06 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

Ok, fair point. Hope you find a little time to fix it soon Wink

04-04-2008 01:24 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Game clock

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH