Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logging me out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Logging me out
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Logging me out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 13522

Problem description: right i have looked on forum and couldnt see any problem exactly like this but i apologise if i have missed the solution

My problem is in the last couple of days i keeped getting logged out and it not the session expiry one it just says i have been inactive which i havent i go to click quest expedition auction etc and it happens i am wandering would that happen incase my account got hacked if not i wont bother changing my password

thanks

miitchell

02-15-2010 22:25 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm guessing you didn't try searching "Session Expiry"?

http://forum.bloodwars.net/search.php?searchid=250595

02-15-2010 23:59 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logging me out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH