Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Semi-Auto-Sniper » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Semi-Auto-Sniper
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Semi-Auto-Sniper Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm browsing through the auctions one day see a semi-auto sniper for sale ,my requirements aren't high enough yet but it's a (+3) so I was wondering does anybody have the requirements( if you've got one everything please Wink )for a semi-auto sniper.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 03-31-2008 08:54.

03-31-2008 08:54 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Avoid it

At all costs

Even if someone pays you to use it

Slap them

Over and over and over

Semi-auto sniper rifle isnt worth equipping no matter what level you are.

If you want to use guns, stick to the uzis and glocks until you can use the Hunting Rifle

03-31-2008 09:38 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

? yea the semi automatic is a bit crappy but who knows it could have a 3rd attack prob on perfect level lol

also whos this sort of using my name ???

L.O.D
03-31-2008 10:07 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Artoir.
Avenger

Hunting Rifle can be used around the same time as the semi-auto, take it as you get an extra attack and it gets better as you level it up.

Godlike why dont you PM him

03-31-2008 10:13 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
GodLike

i have pm him and sent out a clan message lol

hunting rifles better than semi because it ignores more defence and it gives out more crittical hit i think the requirements a little bit higher than semi automatic though im sure it is

and i tried upgrading my hunting rifle to good yesterday for the second time and it still didnt work :@ its annoying because ive wasted two life stones trying to do that i dont mind paying a mergestone + for a good hunting rifle now as long as i can get it Smile

L.O.D
03-31-2008 10:19 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Artoir.
Avenger

Im afraid youre wrong Godlike

Semi-automatic sniper rifle (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 21 - 31
Effects: attacks per round: 2, chance for critical hit +31 %, ignores 30 % of opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 27, STRENGTH: 18, AGILITY: 28, PERCEPTION: 31, INTELLIGENCE: 27, KNOWLEDGE: 27
Selling price: 8 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 341, Mana 64

Hunting rifle (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 16 - 26
Effects: PERCEPTION +6, attacks per round: 3, chance for critical hit +26 %, ignores 40 % of opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 23, STRENGTH: 17, AGILITY: 31, PERCEPTION: 26, INTELLIGENCE: 25, KNOWLEDGE: 27
Selling price: 3 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 279, Mana 60

03-31-2008 10:31 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
GodLike

there about even then lol

L.O.D
03-31-2008 12:42 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

not really theres about a 5 lv differance, you can use the hunting rifle at a much lower lv than the semi automatic sniper rifle
03-31-2008 13:01 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Also the perception and intelligence requirements are lower

03-31-2008 13:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Plus 3 attacks are more reliable then just a slight increase in base damage.

Come on people, this is a GUN we're talking about here. The base is pretty pointless. Over time the majority of the damage is coming from 3 things.

* Defence reduction (higher on Hunting Rifle)
* Knowldge boost (x1.5 for extra shot)
* Tattoo bonus (again x1.5 for extra shot)

The extra shot gives greater redundency too, especially if someone has an annoying dodge bonus against guns *waves*

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-31-2008 22:56 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Semi-Auto-Sniper

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH