Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Sports Relief » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sports Relief 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Attention Sports Relief Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am sorry if this is not aloowed but i am doing sport relief the 3 mile run and i am looking for sponsor this is for people worldwide and i am only looking for £250 sponsorship however as much as i can make would be amazing it will be going to help 3 main points

"For Sport Relief 2010, we're highlighting three of the many issues your cash will help to tackle. Watch the films and choose the issue that inspires you the most to appear on your page.
Malaria
Street and Working Children
Local community work in the UK"

Quote from the website if you wuld like to sponsor me i hope some of you all will you can do it by

Sponsor me Smile

DATE : 21st march 2010
TIME : 15:00

If anyone would like to come along and cheer me on you are welcome to

Again mods sorry if this isn't alowed but someone did post that heart thingy and they didnt get no warnings.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 02-20-2010 21:50.

02-20-2010 20:15 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tried to give something twice....donno what error paypal said happened. either you get 20 pounds or i`ll try again tomorrow Smile
02-20-2010 21:19 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
MrSnowman

Registration Date: 01-28-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: T-T-E

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will give tomorrow mate Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MrSnowman: 02-20-2010 21:32.

02-20-2010 21:31 MrSnowman is offline Search for Posts by MrSnowman Add MrSnowman to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky

Thanks both of youse Smile

any donation even it is 1p will be welcome Smile terjohnny just looked and it hsnt gone through also i have added dtae and time when the event is and also will take pictures and post them of the event

02-20-2010 21:35 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Still looking for sponsor Smile

02-21-2010 22:11 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

there is something wrong with paying via paypal.....i`ve extended bloodwars premium with no problem but on your site it doesn`t work
02-23-2010 21:33 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Okiii mate i will try and sort it Frown and still looking for sponsor if i can get to my target within a week before i will dress up and do it and get ideas off you bloodwars people Tongue

02-23-2010 21:37 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Sports Relief Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dress up as a bloodwars vamp =P

I'll see if i can get my mum to sponsor you

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-23-2010 22:11 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

good idea Smile n thanks foxy

02-23-2010 22:16 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Still looking sponsor got my socks today and sports relief pack so am gunna go hunting for sponsor Smile

03-03-2010 23:41 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
MrSnowman

Registration Date: 01-28-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: T-T-E

i May Come Do The Run With You a Duno if I Have Time Yet But Ill Sponser You Again Next Time I Get Paid n See You

03-04-2010 00:46 MrSnowman is offline Search for Posts by MrSnowman Add MrSnowman to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Sports Relief

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH