Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Question about attack counter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question about attack counter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Question about attack counter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I searched & couldn't find anything on this.

On your character profile page, the statistics at the bottom show how many attacks are won, lost, or drawn.

Question: Does an unsuccessful attack get counted here for either the attacker or the defender?
If it does, what does it get counted as?

Thanks. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-21-2010 09:23.

02-21-2010 09:23 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure it isnt counted C. I was studying mine before and then failed an attack and I'm pretty sure they are the same Tongue but it is quite early I shall try again (to fail) Cool

02-21-2010 09:54 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Question about attack counter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH