Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Can't do anything » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can't do anything
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Trix13

Registration Date: 02-22-2010

Can't do anything Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Trix13

Problem description: Last night I registered, or rather early this morning, and I had to quickly leave... Fine, I don't think I got to confirm my points... though that is not the problem... As you see, I logged in, no problems, went and checked my messages, I was ambushed by a "Yuri" twice... though when I tried to rread the message it says Logged out due to inactivity.. and everytime I log in, and try to click on other links, it continues to do the same thing now. Any help?

Does this mean I cannot ue my premium account access as well?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Trix13: 02-22-2010 01:52.

02-22-2010 01:31 Trix13 is offline Search for Posts by Trix13 Add Trix13 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

clear your cookies? or maybe don't click to quickly

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

02-22-2010 01:52 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Trix13

Thread Starter Thread Started by Trix13
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you... I did clear my cookies.. but what I'm guessing you're saying is to stick around... and wait for a moment and then click something? btw thanks for the reply
02-22-2010 01:54 Trix13 is offline Search for Posts by Trix13 Add Trix13 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Yeah if you leave it for along time it will log you out.

But as Bea said cookies and maybe cache just to be sure if it doesnt like it very much :-)

Always worth a try
02-22-2010 02:03 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Trix13

Thread Starter Thread Started by Trix13

ok... did as asked.. and still nothing solved... is there an admin or moderator that can help me out?
02-22-2010 02:48 Trix13 is offline Search for Posts by Trix13 Add Trix13 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

do you play from like a wondering ip address?

because sometimes that can log you out when it changes

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

02-22-2010 09:46 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Trix are you playing from some sort of mobile device by any chance?

02-22-2010 22:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Can't do anything

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH