Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Sharp Wakisaki of Dracula » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sharp Wakisaki of Dracula 3 Votes - Average Rating: 6.673 Votes - Average Rating: 6.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shinkicker

Registration Date: 12-27-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WOLF

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shinkicker
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, it's too early in my restart for me to hang on to it, so I reckon it'll be sold on!

03-09-2012 18:58 Shinkicker is offline Search for Posts by Shinkicker Add Shinkicker to your Buddy List
Shinkicker

Registration Date: 12-27-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WOLF

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shinkicker
RE: Sharp Wakisaki of Dracula Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up - new item

Sharp Wakizashi of Dracula CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 10 - 24
Effects: Chance to hit +13, all weapons damage +4, +5 to HP per hit
Requirements: LEVEL: 34 (35), STRENGTH: 25 (26), AGILITY: 27 (2Cool , INTELLIGENCE: 19 (20), KNOWLEDGE: 21 (22)
Value: 26 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2, Mana 8

02-11-2013 09:13 Shinkicker is offline Search for Posts by Shinkicker Add Shinkicker to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Sharp Wakisaki of Dracula

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH