Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Premium Account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Premium Account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Polkadot

Registration Date: 02-27-2010

Question Premium Account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you upgrade to Premium Account does it show on your profile? Or is nobody any of the wiser?
02-27-2010 14:44 Polkadot is offline Search for Posts by Polkadot Add Polkadot to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It doesn't show on your profile.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

02-27-2010 14:45 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nah it doesnt. But noone will think of you as lesser for not having premium.

hell, some ppl even took the mick out of me for not having premium AND shortening lol

everyone has premium Smile

02-27-2010 14:49 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Lol strange enough youl see probly 90% of the active players with prem Tongue
02-27-2010 18:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC

hell, some ppl even took the mick out of me for not having premium AND shortening lol

I don't Frown im the 10% of active players not having premmy Big Grin

02-28-2010 10:00 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Bat
quote:
Originally posted by OTNC

I don't Frown im the 10% of active players not having premmy Big Grin

well i have premmy and shortning all the time

but there is quite a few ppl who dont use it...

nothing wrong with not having it.....i mean whats the point in paying for premmy if ur not goin to be on enough to fully make use of it

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-28-2010 10:03 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Part of the 10% as well Tongue ! And i agree Ba_Al but sometimes you do wish you had premium on those boring days xD
03-04-2010 09:09 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Premium Account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH