Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » PUSH/PULL Kolist; BLOODSPILLER » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kolist; BLOODSPILLER 4 Votes - Average Rating: 4.254 Votes - Average Rating: 4.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Kolist; BLOODSPILLER Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 14375
Login Jeppe-Dahl
Posta Kolist

ID 1288
Login blood
Posta BLOODSPILLER

Pushing and permanent ban

03-02-2010 22:08 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
taffyapple

Registration Date: 03-15-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.S.

RE: Kolist; BLOODSPILLER Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was only taking over someone elses account because he no longer plays and just moved my equipment over to the player i was taking over i do apologise didnt realise i was doing wrong
03-02-2010 22:22 taffyapple is offline Search for Posts by taffyapple Add taffyapple to your Buddy List
Fuzzina Finzirak

Registration Date: 01-01-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just sent pm regarding this to the admin who posted this above...

Bloodspiller is our clan leader. He also holds our shared ownership clan armory. And as far as the rest of us know, he's a totally honest player.

I really hope this gets overturned, but if it doesn't....we in one heck of a tight spot as a clan.
03-02-2010 22:55 Fuzzina Finzirak is offline Search for Posts by Fuzzina Finzirak Add Fuzzina Finzirak to your Buddy List
kqr

images/avatars/avatar-576.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Khorne

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kolist made a mistake, thinking that he can transfer his stuff from an old account, but Bloodspiller didn't help him for personal gain, he just did, what clan leader does; helped his clan mate. I hope that ban for Bloodspiller, could be changed for temp one as for push/pull rules that was broken, but not for personal gain and a 7day ban would make him remember it forever after, I am sure. I undrestand that rules are rules, but executing the most harshest punisment for the offence makes us all pay as clan members.

I am hopefull that you will take all of the above into consideration. Thank you for your time.

03-03-2010 09:02 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I am sorry, but the rules clearly state that any kind of pushing will be punished with a ban. As far as clan items are concerned I would need the deputy to make a list and they will be transfered to his account.

03-05-2010 15:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Hi. Im BLOODSPILLER. I just wont to say I dident think we was doing enything that was aganst the rules as I was just helping someone move square and there was items past over but i think a permanent ban for a simple mistake that dident give myself eny advantige is a bit over the top on a game that iv payed money to play. the list of the CA items is on the clan page ( the part only the clan can see) and theres a shirt of speed and good runic shorts that belonge to the clan that i was holding. if you can give them to kqr please as she is next inline to run the clan. thankyou for ur time and im sorry for the missunderstanding.

03-05-2010 19:27 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
taffyapple

also cant give items to deputy as i was Kolist and i was the deputy all i did was change of charecter and didnt realise i couldnt pass pass my stuff over i do apologise and still think a shorter ban would have done instead of permanent as ive spent alot of money on this game and a short ban and a warning would have done as i have now lost money as my premium was still active and i think its not a fair way to rob people of their money without at least a warning
03-05-2010 20:06 taffyapple is offline Search for Posts by taffyapple Add taffyapple to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I can unban you after 30 days if you give all the items pushed to the operator account.

03-07-2010 01:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
taffyapple

what do you mean by the items on the operater account
please explain
what i actually did is take over a players account which was Kolist who had already got rid of all his equipment pop and junk so he had nothing at all and was leaving the game and i was welsh wizard who was higher in level but wanted a change of charecter moved what i had over to that player then deleted the welsh wizard account i now understand that now after whats happened its classed as pushing but didnt realise at the time which i apologise for
i accept ive made a mistake but our clan is also suffering and its not their fault and they have lost clan armoury items which in this game can mean winning or losing in the battle for top spots
so basically are you saying you can release the ban but i have to give everything up even though it was my charecters equipment in the first place but moved to a different one with nothing at all ???
03-07-2010 03:17 taffyapple is offline Search for Posts by taffyapple Add taffyapple to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Oops, I must remember not to post at 3 am again Wink . Basically after 30 days when I unban you, you will have to transfer all the items given to BLOODSPILLER to my account (szeszej).

03-07-2010 14:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
taffyapple

ok and again i apologise for all the confusion

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by taffyapple: 03-07-2010 20:38.

03-07-2010 16:06 taffyapple is offline Search for Posts by taffyapple Add taffyapple to your Buddy List
jaja684

yes I agree to that and thankyou for ur time and understanding in this matter and now i understand the rule it will not happen agane.
thankyou

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jaja684: 03-07-2010 19:54.

03-07-2010 18:58 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
jaja684

my 30 day ban ended yesterday but you still havent unband me yet. iv tryed pm ing you but you havent replyed to it. can you please message me to let me know whats happening please. thankyou for ur time.

04-02-2010 21:52 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Please PM me

04-02-2010 21:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jaja684

I just have agane but you dont seem tobe getting them as iv pm you 3 time in the last 2 days. i dont wont tobe a bother but just wont to get back to playing the game.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jaja684: 04-02-2010 23:05.

04-02-2010 22:04 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
jaja684

I have sent you 4 pm's now but you dont seem tobe replying to me and you seem tobe inactive most of the time so please can you reactivet my account becouse my ben ended 3 days ago. thankyou

BLOODSPILLER / necropolis server

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by jaja684: 04-03-2010 08:58.

04-03-2010 06:55 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
StoneFinger

Registration Date: 08-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One

We need or clan boss back and the ban was up 2 - 3 days ago wats going off ??????????????

04-03-2010 10:41 StoneFinger is offline Search for Posts by StoneFinger Add StoneFinger to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » PUSH/PULL Kolist; BLOODSPILLER

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH