Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Considering bumbum breaking Trade regulation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Considering bumbum breaking Trade regulation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Considering bumbum breaking Trade regulation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bumbum auction official end was 02-25-2010 15:52

mega wyprz.. Good Fast Club, Perfect Cursed Knife Good Crossbow of Reaction Good Mp5k... mp=1pop

Not until 2010-03-01 12:34:58 (so its almost 4 days and several msg in forum and in game later) [Breaking rule 4. Breaking the transaction terms (not selling/buying the auctioned item, not selling for Buy Now price, not finishing the transaction within 24h without any reason is punished with a warning and 2 days BAN in the game. ]

I finally received the items I had won but he even had sold one item to someone else who actually didn't win it but I was "Okay just give me that pop back I gave for it". (We settle that I give all the pop first and then he gives items so it goes quicker)

And now Im suddenly receiving messages about lying thing I got but what I didn't even bid or payed for (Perfect caring club and SicKh[IGN] can prove my side of the story that bumbum told him that I have receive it)

Here are the items I did receive

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=013c240a47

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e7d4e70b85

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1f7246f04d

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f124f4576a

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c6e950e240

I only write the whole story so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings

Thanks
Bat.

03-03-2010 12:46 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Wyobcowany

Registration Date: 01-04-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes but i had 3 auction with many items and 1 old market. and i gave perfect carring for sickh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Wyobcowany: 03-04-2010 21:43.

03-04-2010 21:42 Wyobcowany is offline Search for Posts by Wyobcowany Add Wyobcowany to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bat
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4 Days later without any feedback what so ever, so busy not having 2 minutes to write me back any kind of reply, Seriously?

03-05-2010 01:24 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Wyobcowany

Registration Date: 01-04-2010

the end of auction was 27.02 +24h. i gave you trade 1.03 but february have 28 days so it wasn't 4 days ;/
03-05-2010 08:30 Wyobcowany is offline Search for Posts by Wyobcowany Add Wyobcowany to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bat

I'm sorry that was totally my mistake ,your first auction ended 02-27-2010 13:00 and therefore it took you only 71 hours and 26 minutes minus 24 hour so it is only 47 hours and 26 minutes of ignoring me.

Don't get me wrong , any kind of message answer or any kind of comfort would have been acceptable but you did not give one.

03-05-2010 09:08 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

48h for not meeting the deadline then

03-05-2010 15:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Considering bumbum breaking Trade regulation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH