Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » anti bot ban o.O » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page anti bot ban o.O
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MIatz0Pheron

images/avatars/avatar-290.jpg

Registration Date: 12-02-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: SRC/DASH

anti bot ban o.O Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID: 15088 (is my ID from underworld.. do not know if my necro is the same)
Login: Miatz0Pheron
on the Necro server

Hey I just wonder weather I need to wait an hour now or if this can be manually removed..

Your account has been temporarily banned.

Account will be unbanned automatically in 51 min. 56 sec.

Reason for ban: [Other] Anti-bot II System

I was writing a msg still had 7 seconds before I could send it.. just hit send a few times till the seconds where clear.. and what you know.. Wink this happened..

anyway if this can not be removed.. I will just have to wait an hour.. if it can be removed.. plz do so Smile as well I am no bot ^^

03-04-2010 20:39 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes you are Miatz XD lolol you big bot you....

haha you can't take it off no one can me don't thinks ^^ just gunna have to wait an hour XD

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-04-2010 20:45 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
MIatz0Pheron

images/avatars/avatar-290.jpg

Registration Date: 12-02-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: SRC/DASH

Thread Starter Thread Started by MIatz0Pheron
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ZoMg.. I am being punished for not having any patience Frown lol

03-04-2010 20:47 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

AntiBot patch 2
Banned for "exceeding refreshes" o.O
temp ban
this is outrageous...
Antibot !
Fix your anti-bot
Is Anti-Bot broken or am I?

>>>> <<<<

03-04-2010 22:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
AntiBot patch 2
Banned for "exceeding refreshes" o.O
temp ban
this is outrageous...
Antibot !
Fix your anti-bot
Is Anti-Bot broken or am I?

>>>> <<<<

Your skills are well refined, young Skywalker..

Closed

And a warning because I'm nice like that

03-05-2010 01:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » anti bot ban o.O

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH