Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Building website help ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Building website help !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Attention Building website help ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of my friends is trying to build a website for his new company he built up but hasnt got an idea what program to use to build it

i know we got some computer people in bloodwars community that know alot about it so if possible could you give me and idea of what program he can use to design it and hopefully host it ..... if it ever get finished

i know dreamweaver is one but from what i been told it cost a bomb

03-05-2010 15:09 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Save the cash and give someone a few pound to make a half decent site with 4/5 pages

03-05-2010 15:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been searching on internet for him and i read up about buying internet sites already made can you do that

03-05-2010 15:39 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

i dont know if im allowed to advertise myself here (man that sounded so wrong) but i could do it for a fee depending on deadlines, due the me recently having a son i have limited free time, if theres no strict deadline i could do it, if you need to have it done pretty quick, i know lysandra and flashAOD are both dab hands at building websites Smile

IGN: acidic shots
03-05-2010 16:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thanks demon i will have a word with him soon

i don't know what the business is about at moment hese got it all secret till he reveal it Tongue

03-05-2010 19:26 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

best option would be flashAOD mate, as far as i remember, hes good, hes fast and hes fair on price

IGN: acidic shots
03-07-2010 01:28 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I can pull a fairly decent one together in a weekend if I'm so inclined...but that's without moving objects and complicated work...lol. I'd say go with FlashAOD, I'm a bit busy as of late.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-07-2010 20:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Okii will get in touch with my mate tomorrow and find out details of what he wants to do

03-07-2010 20:21 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Building website help !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH