Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Punishment effect on items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Punishment effect on items
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Punishment effect on items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Not sure, IGN is Reaper_of-Life on Underworld R1

Problem description: I found an item with the punishment suffix, but it only comes into effect at +2. Surely this is a bug/fault because it should be effective from normal +0 why say there is a punishment effect if it doesnt work/apply til normal +2?

Also, if i'm talking nonsense, feel free to award me a +1 for spam Smile

03-08-2010 21:35 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

on every server is like this that this effects appear on normal +2 so i dont think its a bug
03-09-2010 00:39 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No different leveled items give different options.

Like at G+5 some items give extra things, others at P+1 and so on
03-09-2010 02:57 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Punishment effect on items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH