Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » BIG Problem with old account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BIG Problem with old account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

BIG Problem with old account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gave away my necro account agess ago and i been looking through my email and there was messages from bloodwars

i looked at them and one said about resetting password and without thinking i did Frown and i dont know if the player that used it is still playing or not

his/her recent activity was on the 02-03-10 i have asked around the clan that the character is in but no one interacted with him

if he is not active i would like to carry on witth the account but i dont know if he is active or what to do if this person see thiss message and cannot get onto there account

please message me the characters name and login and if it is correct i will glady give you the details and password and a personal apology but if they don't is there any problem with me carrying on with the account

I am not going to be too active this weekend but will reply nto any message asap

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 03-12-2010 17:06.

03-12-2010 17:01 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry but you cannot come back to using an account that you gave away.

03-16-2010 01:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes ok but wha am a i supposed to do thats what i was asking at first
do yu want me to pass character details to you ??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 03-16-2010 08:17.

03-16-2010 07:21 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Sjez i think he means the guy he give the account to hasnt changed the email and sent a password reminder?

And he clicked reset so the other guy cant log in now
03-16-2010 15:57 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » BIG Problem with old account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH