Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » employment agency » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page employment agency
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

employment agency Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

one bad thing about the employment agency you have you sacrifice people to get people that is really bad lol but we dont wana be sacrificing more blood for a employment agency because that will be plain stupid as there s the "lack of blood" problem going round.

any suggestions ?

i start a new one i get a warning for it
04-09-2008 23:12 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

i know the feeling Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

zone four task says youve got the rep now get the herd upgrade employment agency to lvl 15
not exact words
but think bout amount of ppl its gonna cost me to do tht
then again the only other option is as you sed blood but no1 wants to do tht
04-10-2008 10:40 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm well the people required aren't that out of reach.

EMPLOYMENT AGENCY (LEVEL 18 )

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 19
Costs: 6 188 Lgo, 47 224 people
Requirements: INTELLIGENCE: 39
Building time: 2 hour(s) 53 min. 4 sec.
Effect: +6 people / h

Note that's Absorber requirements, but for level 19

04-10-2008 11:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

apparently Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it was sed tht absorber race bonus only affects stat requirements
cant rememeber where but it was recent
04-10-2008 11:24 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well then proves my point even more so, you should have more than enough people to get your employment agency to level 15 Smile

04-10-2008 11:25 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

yep Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all i need now is sum more stats
04-10-2008 11:26 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Mystic Knife (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 10 - 11
Effects: Hit +8, attacks per round: 2, INTELLIGENCE +8, all weapons damage +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 22, STRENGTH: 18, AGILITY: 33, INTELLIGENCE: 28, KNOWLEDGE: 23
Selling price: 6 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 93, Mana 195

You can get one of these on auction for 1 or 2 bloodstones Smile

04-10-2008 11:30 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

cheers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ill have a look for one now
ty for tht
EDIT: had a look only ones on there are good mystic knives and theyr going for 150 bs

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 04-10-2008 11:40.

04-10-2008 11:35 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

I saw that

Keep and eye out or join a clan with a CA Wink

04-10-2008 11:42 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

ill keep an eye out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

atm ive got a seige going so leaving not possible atm
thanks for the advice
04-10-2008 11:46 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Don't buy the Good Mystic xxx, the price is ridiculous.
Join a clan with good CA. We (BoS) migt help you out if you want.

04-10-2008 11:50 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Wow i just saw, 150BS! Shocked

A weapon or two and some genius jewellery will you have you sorted Smile

04-10-2008 11:52 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

im grateful of the offer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but atm im in a seige so wont be able to do tht
thank you for the offer tho
atm ive got silver jewellry set at level 3 but cant get tie to +4 coz im only level 30 and it needs level 31
i will be looking for sum genius jewellry but at time of having stones most of stuff on auction was for females

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 04-10-2008 11:59.

04-10-2008 11:53 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Death reaper

ive done all zone 4 tasks lol but ive only just moved back to zone 4

i start a new one i get a warning for it
04-10-2008 13:07 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » employment agency

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH