Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Intro Video » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Intro Video
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Intro Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok this has been bugging me for ages and i dont think anybody has noticed yet.

But from what i see this video is just copyed from Diablo 3 lol?...

I know for all you gamers that are waiting for it.. check it lol

It looks like the new class called Monk and even when he throws the fire it comes up with a III aswell :o

Unless theres some huge significants to it somewhere else im missing as i know aswell you could also say it looks like a cultist Tongue So does anybody actually know who made it and so on?
03-14-2010 01:27 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Intro Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its intro for act3 as far as im aware

act3 should be some time this year but when exactly is sitill unclear.

it is a cultist flash....if u look at main login page the female cultist shown has same type of chest decoration/clothes peice

maybee cultist get "fireball arcana" in next act (^_-)

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-14-2010 02:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

See still all makes sence Tongue

So like i said it could be either :o but its a proper co-incidence Big Grin
03-14-2010 10:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bottom of the worded introduction:

Coming soon:

tournament with valuable prizes
sector events allowing you to fight with wandering monsters

make any sense to you guys? especially the tournament bit Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 03-14-2010 18:48.

03-14-2010 18:48 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

RE: Intro Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

i know you may call his offf topic but if they start act 3 they will need a new underworld/necro

wont they

and apollo i think it may i take a while for tornument bit but when it does come that wil be fun Smile

03-14-2010 18:55 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

i know you may call his offf topic but if they start act 3 they will need a new underworld/necro

wont they

and apollo i think it may i take a while for tornument bit but when it does come that wil be fun Smile

why would they need a new server????

they didnt get new server for act2

and maybee the tournement thing will be in act3 who knows...we will be informed im sure when something comes up.........

but back on topic the intro video is really more an intro to act3 not really a proper intro vid for the game itself imo

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-14-2010 19:40 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

A lot was explained here: Intro
Let's see what will happen (act 3?).

03-14-2010 19:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

there will be a 3rd act

i remember speakin to sezjzez (however its spelt) on msn abot 6 months ago regarding expos and whats gonna happen when people start to gain every badge, whats gonna happen then

he was saying not only about a 3rd act but maybe even a 4th, and in one of these acts, something about badges will be done, so wether or not theres gonna be more zones added for people who have gained every current badge in a future act remains to be seen Smile

IGN: acidic shots
03-22-2010 16:52 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Intro Video

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH