Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Drakinola

Registration Date: 03-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: MAFIA

Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, i saw there was an auctuion, i'm just wondering how to becoeme an "Entitled Player"?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Drakinola: 03-29-2007 17:44.

03-29-2007 17:43 Drakinola is offline Homepage of Drakinola Search for Posts by Drakinola Add Drakinola to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Drakinola
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Level 35 is required, which means something about 25.5k points.
03-29-2007 17:54 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Level 35 is required, which means something about 25.5k points.

I'm confused... 25.5k points? what points?
03-29-2007 18:47 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

You just need to push harder after the exp Wink

Thank You.
03-29-2007 18:47 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

For the lev 35 You need about 25.000 exp points

Thank You.
03-29-2007 18:49 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Ohhh, Exp Tongue
03-29-2007 22:08 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH