Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Xbox 360 - What games to get » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Xbox 360 - What games to get 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Xbox 360 - What games to get Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I should be getting Xbox 360 Elite tomoz (YAY)

I will also be getting COD6:MOD2
FF13

In future Im going to get

AC2
Oblivion (friends at school tell me to =P)

What over games do you gamers think be good.

I like

Sports
Action
Adventure
RPG
Shooters

Don't like
Things with horror, (not im scared, morely i have bad time sleeping after as i always have memories of them)

Thanks for advice

I'll post my tag here when i get.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
03-18-2010 21:21 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try find a game called bullet witch, it's absolutely savage basically your a witch and your broom is a gun and it can shoot lightning and stuff and you can call down tornado's and thunder bolt's and meteor's and yeah it's just awesome

one more game i'd suggest is ninety nine night's, it's basically you verses thousand's of enemie's literally on one level a got 3500 kill's in half an hour and you can do some amazing combo's in it and special finisher's aswell that are just amazin

and the halo game's just cu it's halo and it's awesome :L

I LOVE MY BRICK!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nerakai: 03-18-2010 21:50.

03-18-2010 21:45 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If your getting AC2 then maybe not much point getting oblivion AC2 is miles better btw Wink

Sport: FIFA10
Adventure: Mass Effect 2 (Sci-Fi)
Action: Halo 3/Halo ODST
RPG's: Fable 2, Fallout 3 (If you have alot of time on your hands Tongue )

btw are you getting live as well Foxy? I recommend it Wink specially with COD6/Halo

And FF13 will probably be a long game so maybe wait till u have completed that before purchasing other RPG's Cool

And also Ninety-Nine Knights is just such fun Pleased used to have it and its great for anger management Big Grin

03-18-2010 22:56 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
btw are you getting live as well Foxy? I recommend it Wink specially with COD6/Halo

Yes, the 1 month free at first then i'll start to buy after hopefully

quote:
And also Ninety-Nine Knights is just such fun Pleased used to have it and its great for anger management Big Grin

Lols, never heard of it to be honest but does sound fun.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
03-18-2010 23:30 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

quote:

isn't it just lol and apollo who was ur fav char in it mine was that water witch or even that priest dude lol

I LOVE MY BRICK!

03-18-2010 23:44 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

2 games that you MUST get.

1. Borderlands. Effing epic. HUGE game, great storyline, 3 DLC packs out for it AND it has exactly 3,166,880 weapons in the game. How awesome is that eh? =D

2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The most advanced and realistic war game I've ever played! Loads of weapons and vehicles to drive (although i can't seem to fly the chopper for more than 30 secs) and EVERYTHING you see can (and probably will) be destroyed!

03-19-2010 00:24 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I need some suiggestions for games also ¬_¬

Theres pretty much nothing i havnt finished.

I bought AVP ( Aliens VS Predator ) the other day.. dumbest mistake ever.. finished it in about 5hours ( AT BEST ) of playing
03-19-2010 02:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

[quote]Originally posted by Apollo
If your getting AC2 then maybe not much point getting oblivion AC2 is miles better btw Wink

What ? everyone should have oblovion I bought the game of the year version ages ago and still play it most days .
Its huge and enjoyable with some funny moments I mutch prefer it to fallout 3.

Has anyone played Mass effect 2 ?
As I liked the first one and was thinking about getting the sequel.

03-19-2010 11:46 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Mass effect 2 is amazing my mate brought it to mine and had a blast on and oblivion ohh my days i hate as much as i hate the twilight saga and thats alot

03-19-2010 11:51 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

my friend it depends
if u like FPS, get all CoDs, cuz it is the best shoot game ever.
NOTE: IF U CAN, GET F.E.A.R. IT IS AN AWESONE GAME I LOVED IT
Like blood and realistic wounds?? get Ninja Gaiden ( one of the hardest and longest games i've ever played ) and Left for Dead 2
do u like racing? i suggest Grid ( is from 2007 but has better graphic than L4D), Forza Motorsport 3 and DIRTY 2( great graphic).
Like games with a great history and development? get Assassin's Creed 1 and 1 ( play the 1ª to understand the second), get darksiders and Dante's inferno ( both r exactly the same as GoW, sure, with a different history but the same gameplay) and, of curse our old and one of the most perfect games for XBOX 360 the Gears Of War 1 adn 2.
like monsters? well, L4D 1, 2 and Metro 2033 ( awesone graphics)
I DONT SUGGEST: Devil May Cry 4: for me, the worst game i've ever played for XBOX 360;
AVATAR: HORRIBLE GAME, it has ABOSLUTELY nothing like the movie, it is completely different, it was a huge fail.
well, that all for now
Enjoy your console
Orem

04-22-2010 23:29 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Orem, sentence structure for gods sake, that's just a freaking bundle of words you typed.

Anywho... BF:BF2: Only get that if you KNOW you'll have a team to play it with. It's possible to play it without your own organised squad, but trust, it's boring unless it's with friends/people that are actually communicating.
L4D/L4D2: Same rule, although it's pretty much hilarious at all times, IMO L4D is more fun than L4D2 because morning + zombies = fail.
Halo 3/Halo ODST: JUST BECAUSE!
Borderlands: Long-ish, replay value, and seems theres quite alot of friendly players online (lucky me was given 10-12 weapons worth 2 mil to 4 mil Tongue ) Also it's RPG + FPS, which is twice the awesome.
FF13: Play it slowly, don't clock it within 40 hours, it can and WILL last longer than that if you play it properly. Also with RPGs, ALWAYS one at a time, if your playing FF13, don't play Oblivion/Borderlands until your finished with FF13
mASS Effect: Once again, long RPG, i haven't finished the first one, but it's brill.

And Orem: Ninja Gaiden? Realistic? Do you know the meaning of realistic? Last i remembered, having to hit someone with a sword about 15 times to kill them and blood spurting ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE is nowhere near realistic. If you want realism, then go to Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. The one game (apart from battlefield) that i've seen where gravity affects bullets, AND being hit in the leg/arm actually effects the game (leg hit = no sprinting, arm hit = lowered accuracy)

EDIT: Ofcourse i forgot COD:MW2. Total awesome on a freaking awesome-stick Tongue

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 04-23-2010 11:38.

04-23-2010 11:20 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

Hmm.. these are good games

Oblivion Wink
Fable 2
mass effect 2
COD 6
Assassins Creed 2
Dont get alien vs predator it looked good but when you get it its really easy Frown

and il think of some more later Smile

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
04-23-2010 11:35 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

I havnt been on my Xbox now for about 2weeks, just because i cant stand to play anything that i havnt finished or got bored of lol.

Metro 2030 was alrite actually if you liked borderlands and fallout3 all 3 of these games are pretty much the same
04-23-2010 11:52 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Has anyone got Alan Wake yet ?
And if so is it worth getting ?

06-03-2010 12:07 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

cod 4 Wink it may be old but it's still the best cod out there Wink

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
06-03-2010 12:36 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Alan Wake review I would trust:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/v.../1756-Alan-Wake

EDIT: Not suitable for under 16 y/o.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 06-03-2010 13:00.

06-03-2010 12:59 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Thanks

06-03-2010 13:16 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Anyone who likes racing games should buy Blur. I got it today and it's absolutely amazing! So addictive too!

TV Advert: (its funny)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTm8BgmJ...h?v=1CTm8BgmJ88

Actual gameplay: (the person playing is kinda crap)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01KBu-_ZRc

06-04-2010 04:28 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

Brutal Legend is a good game, i got it for christmas, Smile
Its a medieval fighting game and you use your guitar and axe to kill people Smile
You can upgrade them, e.g, get lightning for your axe, or fire, and you use guitar solos to do stuff in stage battle and outside stage battles, e.g, Relic Raiser solo,Summon Deuce(your car), Facemelter(My alltime favourite attack Wink .
Its a good fighting game, also, Ozzy Osbourne,Jack Black,Kyle Gass, Lemmy(from motorhead) are in it Big Grin
Jack Black=Eddie Riggs(Goes around killing guys with his axe "Clementine" and his guitar(which blows people up and shocks people Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ))
Kyle Gass=Cannonier
Lemmy=Kill Master(heals people with his awesome bas)
Ozzy Osbourne=Guardian Of Metal(sells stuff to you for "Fire Tributes" which things you get for pleasing the Metal Gods)

06-26-2010 04:53 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Anyone who likes racing games should buy Blur. I got it today and it's absolutely amazing! So addictive too!

TV Advert: (its funny)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTm8BgmJ...h?v=1CTm8BgmJ88

Actual gameplay: (the person playing is kinda crap)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01KBu-_ZRc

jesus christ that looks amazing!

06-26-2010 13:11 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Having played Blur, I wasn't impressed. It was just stupid. Like a cross between Mario Kart and LSD (and not in a good way).

EZLN

06-26-2010 13:34 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
Having played Blur, I wasn't impressed. It was just stupid. Like a cross between Mario Kart and LSD (and not in a good way).

I kno exactly what you mean :| didnt look intresting at all.

I bought Naughty Bear ( if you havnt heard of it dont laugh ) and my god.. iv never seen something so strange in my life.. Its just full of uber lolz just because you can? scaring the crap out of other bears and choppin heads with axes.. making them kill themselves.. flushing heads down bogs lol.. the list could go on and on, if you want an actual fun game thats your ticket

And i bought the new Prince of Persia ; TFS

All i can say for that is if youve ever played a price of persia before then dont get this one its exactly the same, unless you want some gamerscore boost lol.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FlashAOD: 06-26-2010 13:41.

06-26-2010 13:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
And i bought the new Prince of Persia ; TFS

All i can say for that is if youve ever played a price of persia before then dont get this one its exactly the same, unless you want some gamerscore boost lol.

Yahtzee made a good point about this on Zero Punctuation. Having played the other 4 games, this slots in at an odd angle and isn't quite right. To quote Sesame Street "One of these things is not like the other ones! One of these things just doesn't belong!"

EZLN

06-26-2010 13:47 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

get oblivion for the pc if your pc can run it, the mods will make the game infintely better and its a damned awesome game to begin with.

also get Red Dead Redemption and if you have a good internet connection then Battlefield:Bad Company 2 (the game has terrible terrible lag issues at the moment *sadface*)

06-26-2010 14:11 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Xbox 360 - What games to get

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH