Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld level 69 beserker needs alot of help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page level 69 beserker needs alot of help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FireBlaze

Registration Date: 02-22-2010
Race in game: Absorber

level 69 beserker needs alot of help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

closed

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by FireBlaze: 03-24-2010 16:25.

03-22-2010 16:41 FireBlaze is offline Search for Posts by FireBlaze Add FireBlaze to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

weapons and agility look ok so far

next step would be getting 1 additional attack with your tattoo

About the Equipment:
Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+4) --> Unless you can merge a tigers/deadly xxx of Adrenaline this is your best option
Elvish Cape --> Same here, try to upgrade it (it will work sooner or later) to good and then use ritual of blood. Your Item of choice will be an Elvish Cape of Assassin / Adrenaline
Good Titanium Tie --> Replace it with Accuracy for Agility or try getting levitation; However i would try to merge a titanium tie of Accuracy straight instead of spending stones on a levitation (allthought the stats are similar)
Rings --> You want Titanium Rings of youth here (Consider ~ 8SS for the merge parts each), however replacing with youth is a good idea, don't bother buying levitation on rings it simply doesn't pay
Good Shorts of Night +2 --> Nice however, Elvish Shorts of Dodges/Shadow Hunter/Night are the way to go

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-22-2010 18:27 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
FireBlaze

Registration Date: 02-22-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by FireBlaze
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thankyou that's been a big help but one problem any advice on where on earth i am going to get all those stones from? all i have is 2ss and i never ever seem to get anything from quests and once i get that cape to good god dammit it's staying there Tongue and i'll buy one at g(+3) or something Tongue
03-23-2010 00:06 FireBlaze is offline Search for Posts by FireBlaze Add FireBlaze to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld level 69 beserker needs alot of help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH