Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Assassin or Berserker for 1h melee Beastmaster? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Which 1h melee tattoo is better?
Assassin 24 58.54%
Zerker 17 41.46%
Total: 41 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Assassin or Berserker for 1h melee Beastmaster? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its fine i have a full hawks set ibn RL remember Big Grin lol i have the dodge.

But no seriously were still on topic saying about the tattoos Tongue

But it does seem Assassin is the way forward.. bur thats me just because of the defence ignore
04-04-2010 13:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
I wish people would stop mentioning BK LOL

Cheers Sampollo not only will you be killing Whites for me but Blacks, Phoenixes, Reds, Hydras... need i go on mate? lol Tongue

So basically the same thing I've done with like your last 2 accounts Tongue
And BK's own and you do swap accounts too often steve Roll Eyes I personally just find 1h melee boring (Don't all stab me at once now) but the mammoth crits with 2h melee is just so much more appealing than scratching away over 9 rounds Wink but thats just personal opinion Cool

04-04-2010 14:27 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
So basically the same thing I've done with like your last 2 accounts Tongue
And BK's own and you do swap accounts too often steve Roll Eyes I personally just find 1h melee boring (Don't all stab me at once now) but the mammoth crits with 2h melee is just so much more appealing than scratching away over 9 rounds Wink but thats just personal opinion Cool
How is any of this related to the topic?
I'm closing this thread as everything was said and people are going too offtopic Evil

04-04-2010 15:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Assassin or Berserker for 1h melee Beastmaster?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH